100: 圆明园,一七零九年开始兴建。Building of the Old Summer Palace started in 1709.
100: 历经一百五十余年。Took more than 150 years to complete.
100: 建成后,令中外震惊。Its magnificence awed the world.
100: 被称作“万园之园”。Envoys called it The Garden of Gardens.
100: 海晏堂,园中最大的一组西洋建筑。Haiyan Hall was its largest Western mansion,
100: 每到正午 代表十二时辰的十二生肖铜像。where the 12 Chinese Zodiac statues stood,
100: 水柱齐射,蔚为壮观。each majestically spouting water at noon!
100: 一八六〇年七月。Foreign armies
100: 英法联军闯入大沽口。 breached Fort Dagu in July 1860,
100: 大清王朝的防线彻底瓦解了。shattered the Empire's feeble defence.
100: 十月六日。On 6th October 1860,
100: 英法联军直扑圆明园。the invaders stormed Old Summer Palace.
100: 包括十二生肖铜首在内的。Imperial treasures including the
100: 无数奇珍异宝。12 bronze statues
100: 被肆无忌惮的抢夺、焚毁。were pillaged or burned.
100: 大火整整烧了三天三夜。The fire lasted for three nights and days.
100: 一百五十年建成的圆明园。This 150-year-old architectural masterpiece
100: 付之一炬。was razed to the ground.
100:1、2、3 One, two, three!
100: 第一次、第二次。Going once, going twice,
100: 成交。Sold!
100: 下一件物品。Next item.
100: 一箱二十四瓶 完美保存的中国茅台酒。A case of 24 bottles of Chinese Maotai perfectly preserved,
100: 被遗忘在一个农庄的地窖里 超过五十五年。forgotten in a farm cellar for over 55 years.
100: 茅台的起拍价是欧元两百万。Maotai's starting bid: 2 million euros,
100: 每次叫价是欧元十万。bids in increments of 100,000.
100: 各位嘉宾。Ladies and gentlemen,
100: 世界上只有四枚。there are only four in the world.
100: 中国大使。The Chinese ambassador.
100: 很荣幸跟您见面。A pleasure to meet you.
100: 抱歉我迟到了,对不起。Please forgive my lateness, I'm sorry.
100: 其实我们应该向您道歉。We should be the ones to ask your forgiveness.
100: 你看看这个边沿的地方。Take a look at the edges.
100: 因为多年前的战争。All those years ago, because of the war,
100: 我的祖先带回来 不属于他们的东西。my ancestors brought back things that did not belong to them.
100: 每一次看见那个铜像。And every time I look at that bronze,
100: 我就深感内疚。I feel guilty.
100: 那是全人类的遗产。It's part of the common heritage of mankind.
100: 不应该只属于一两个人。It shouldn't belong to one or two individuals.
100: 所以我把它捐赠给中国的博物馆。That's why I chose to donate it to a Chinese museum.
100: 先生,依我愚见。Sir it's my humble opinion,
100: 如果每个人都像您这么想。that if everybody thinks like you,
100: 这世界一定会更加美好。the world would be a better place to live in.
100: 我预祝你成功。I wish you every success
100: 寻找到其他铜像的下落。in tracking down the rest of the bronze heads.
100: 八百八十万。8.8,
100: 成交!。and sold!
100: 七百万!。7 million!
100: 成交!。Sold!
100: 恭喜您,摩根先生。Congratulations, Mr. Morgan.
100: MP公司拥有了 全球最稀有的四枚邮票。MP Corporation is now the proud owner of the world's four rarest stamps
100: 您错了,不是四枚。You're wrong. Not four.
100: 现在。Now,
100: 全世界仅此一枚!。there is only one in the world!
100: 你看看 MP公司上了今天各地的新闻呢。Hey! Check it out! MP Corporation is all over the news today.
100: 老板回来了。Oh! The boss is back.
100: 这是这款邮票的唯一一枚。It's the only one of its kind left.
100: 它的价值可以在一夜间升三倍。Its values go triple overnight.
100: 这是父亲的主意。Father's idea.
100: 太有才了!。Genius!
100: 你想要价值连城的古董。You want a priceless antique?
100: 我帮你造一个。I'll make it for you.
100: 下一项!。Next!
100: 珀西打电话来。Percy's called,
100: 对我们的油画《晨光》有疑问 。questioning our painting Morning Light.
100: 有疑问?。Questioning?
100: 他们懂个什么。Well then, they don't even know to do that.
100: 用一个更高一点的价格把它买回来 像以前一样。Buy it back, like we always do, for an elevated price.
100: 膺品只要经过几次买进卖出。Because fake things tend to become more real
100: 便慢慢变真,是不是?。once they've been bought and sold a few times
100: 下一项!。Next!
100: 第五个生肖铜像拍卖的很好 出乎我们意料。The 5th bronze head did very well. It was a surprise to us.
100: 在这个拍卖季里 所有买家都是生意人。Recent buyers this auction season were all businessmen
100: 他们都很爱国。who just love their country.
100: 正因此,这些商人才愿意付出一切。That's because they'll do anything
100: 买回自己祖国的文物,不是吗?。for their own relics.
100: 他们的爱国情怀 正好能为我们赚取利润。Their patriotism equals our profit.
100: 太有才了!。Genius!
100: 这些生肖铜首。These bronzes,
100: 一个比一个的售价高。each one higher than the last.
100: 我怎么才能找到它们?。How am I going to get my hands on those bad boys?
100: 给我一些名字。Names, give me names. Throw out names.
100: 我们找九头鸟吧。Let's get the Vulture.
100: 应该找一个本土的吧。Feels like it should be someone closer to home.
100: JC怎样?。What about JC?
100: 他还没有找到那幅油画《玫瑰花》。He hasn't even found the Roses painting yet.
100: 《玫瑰花》?忘记《玫瑰花》吧。Roses? Don't worry about the Roses.
100: 你告诉JC。You tell JC,
100: 如果他能帮我找到其余的铜首。if he can get me all the remaining heads,
100: 我会给他丰厚的奖金。there's a massive bonus in it for him.
100: 只要价钱对。As long as the money's right,
100: JC能找到任何东西。JC will get you anything.
100: 那你告诉他 是一百万欧元一个铜首。You tell him it's one million euros each.
100: 如果他能找到龙的铜首。If he gets us the dragon as well,
100: 我会再加一个零。I'll add another zero.
100: 太有才了!。Genius!
100: 嗨!你的车不能过!。Your car cannot pass!
100: 借用一下洗手间可以吗?。I want to pee.
100: 美女啊!。She's gorgeous!
100: 拜托。Please.
200: 来,这里。Come this way.
200: 谢谢。Thank you.
200: 爸,那太棒啦。Dad, that's brilliant.
200: 你知道现在是龙年。You know, it's the Year of the Dragon.
200: -我们会发大财 -走走走,泡你的妞儿去吧。- We're going to make a fortune. -Go fool around with your girls!
200: 找JC这个任务交给你。You go find JC, then
200: 没问题,我来找。No problem, I'll find him.
200: 对了,他现在在哪?。Right, where is he now?
200: 他现在在渡假吧。He's probably on vacation.
200: 发生了什么事情?。What's going on?
200: 究竟怎么回事?。I don't get this.
200: 怎么搞的。What happened?
200: 我们发现有人闯入,请提高警惕。There's a breach. Be alert!
200: 那是什么?。What is it?
200: 有人进来了。Someone has broken in!
200: 发生什么事了?。What's going on?
200: 拦住他!。Stop him!
200: 站住!否则我们就开枪!。Stop or we will shoot!
200: 抓住他!。Get him!
200: 有人闯进来,封锁所有通道!。There's a breach, don't let him get away!
200: 钥匙呢?。Where are the keys?
200: 抓住他!。Get him!
200: 这边!。This way!
200: 他在车下面,抓他!。He's under the car, get him!
200: 他在这里!。He's here!
200: 他在这里!。He's here!
200: 把他抓住!。Get him!
200: 开枪!。Shoo?
200: 赶快!。Hurry!
200: 我看不见他 他比我们的车还快吗?。I can't see him. Can he out-race us?
200: 我只能看见我们的车 看不见其他东西。I can see our cars but nothing else.
200: 他在哪?你没有拦住他吗?。Where is he? I thought you'd cut him off.
200: 这是什么?。What is this?
200: 抓住他!。Get him!
200: 那是什么?。What's that?
200: 他在那!。He is there!
200: 噢!我的屁股!。Oh my poor backside!
200: 开火!。Shoo?
200: JC,你没事吧?。JC, okay?
200: 走!。Go!
200: 我们走!。Let's go.
200: 喂?。Hello?
200: JC,我是宗盛。JC, it's Jonathan.
200: 《玫瑰花》找到了没有?。Did you find the Roses?
200: 我在渡假。I am on vacation.
200: 我有新生意给你,你感兴趣吗?。I have a new assignment. Interested?
200: 说说价钱。How much do you pay?
200: 圆明园十二生肖铜首,你听过吗?。Know the 12 bronze heads from Old Summer Palace?
200: 十二生肖?。Chinese Zodiac?
200:Chinese Zodiac
200: 关教授。Professor Guan.
200: 这位是《国家地理频道》的马丁。Martin is from National Geographic Channel.
200: 这位是关教授。This is Professor Guan.
200: 教授,您好 你好。How are you, sir? How do you do?
200: 你们《国家地理频道》 是值得尊敬的媒体。National Geographic Channel is very respectable.
200: 我们的工作需要许多朋友的支持。We need plenty of support for our work.
200: 尤其需要。Especially
200: 像你们这种有公信力媒体的支持。support from credible media like yours.
200: 这次我们的专题 是有关圆明园的十二生肖。We're doing a feature on the 12 bronze heads.
200: 您是这方面的专家。You are an expert on them.
200: 所以,特地来请教您。So we're here to learn from you.
200: 埃及的金字塔。The pyramids of Egypt,
200: 希腊帕特农神庙。the Parthenon of Greece,
200: 柬埔寨的吴哥窟。and Cambodia's Angkor Wat,
200: 都和中国的圆明园一样。are just like China's Old Summer Palace,
200: 有无数的珍贵文物。where numerous treasures and relics
200: 被掠夺、破坏、盗卖。were pillaged, destroyed, and stolen.
200: 关教授,您好 你们好。How are you, sir? Good day, all.
200: 这是中、英、美、法、日的学生。These students are from all over the world.
200: 他们在这里工作了好几年了。They've been working here for years,
200: 让流失的珍贵文物回归祖国。repatriating relics to their own countries.
200: 需要大家的共同努力。We need everyone to work hard.
200: 建造一个奇迹,有时需要几百年。It takes centuries to create a miracle,
200: 但是破坏它,一个炸弹、一把火。but a bomb or fire can destroy it in an instant.
200: 我们做了最具权威的考据。After much detailed research,
200: 做了几乎接近一比一的复制品。we came up with almost exact replicas.
200: 你可是第一个看到它们的记者。You are the first reporter to see them.
200: 不许拍照。No pictures!
200: 不好意思。Sorry.
200: 有五个被拍卖了。Five of them have been auctioned.
200: 那其他那几个呢?。What about the rest?
200: 那几个下落,众说纷纭。There are rumours of their whereabouts.
200: 我的一个学生在巴黎。One of my students in Paris,
200: 她也是古玩鉴定方面的专家。she's an expert in antiquity,
200: 她就曾经参与鉴定过 两个被拍卖的铜首。has recently examined two auctioned heads.
200: 哪两个?。Which two?
200: 兔首。Rabbit-head,
200: 和这鼠首。and this Rat-head.
200: 能给我她的联络方式吗?。Can I get in touch with her?
200: 我现在就给你联络她。I'll contact her for you now.
200: 谢谢。Thanks.
200: 我能摸一下吗?。Can I touch them?
200: 摸摸可以。Certainly.
200: 谢谢。Thanks.
200: 不用这么认真。No need to be so serious!
200: 应该的,应该的。I must, I must
200: 来了。It's coming.
200: 鼠头拍完了。The Rat-head is finished.
200: 它很珍贵吗?。Is it very valuable?
200: 那个很难说。Depends on what you think is valuable.
300: 你给我十欧元就可以把它们都拿走了。For 1O euros, you can have them both.
300: 这是你的档。This is your document.
300: 欢迎你来巴黎!。Welcome to Paris!
300: 谢谢。Thank you.
300: 我们为了和平而来的。We are here for peace.
300: 心中的安宁!。Peace! Peace in your heart!
300: 和平!。Peace!
300: 大家明白吗?。Everybody! Okay?
300: 我们要和平示威。We will voice our concerns peacefully.
300: 你确定就是这里吗?。You sure it is here?
300: GPS导航的。According to the GPS
300: 那你等吧。Then wait here.
300: 巴黎!。Paris!
300: 什么?。What?
300: 你在开玩笑吗?。Are you kidding?
300: 是你的尺码,不是你的尺码。It's your size! It's not your size!
300: 不是你的尺码? 卖东西的人给错了。If it's not, it was the seller who made a mistake.
300: 你给我滚!。Get lost!
300: 我们之间完蛋了。It's over between us!
300: 我们之间完蛋了!。It's over between us!
300: 没有完蛋,我爱你!Coco。No! It's not over! I love you, Coco!
300: 我爱你!。I love you.
300: 爱爱爱…。Love
300: 爱你个头!。Love my ass!
300: 好吧!好吧!。Okay! Okay!
300: 这样吧,把你的钥匙还给我。If that's how it is, give me back my keys!
300: 你是谁?。Who are you?
300: 你是谁?。Who are you?
300: 关教授叫我来的。Professor Guan sent me.
300: 等会儿!。Just wait!
300: 这家伙是谁?你的新男友?。Who's this fellow? Your new boyfriend?
300: 是!。Yes!
300: 谢谢你帮我接住。Thank you for catching.
300: 不客气,你没有钥匙?。You're welcome. You don't have keys?
300: 她说我们之间完蛋了 我只想拿回我的钥匙。She says it's over between us. I just want my set of keys back
300: 我好把它们给我的新女友。so I can give it to another girlfriend.
300: 对不起,我失手了。Sorry. I missed
300: 你失手。You missed...
300: 我们走吧,快点。Let's go. Hurry up.
300: 你就是上官马丁吗?。You are Shangguan Ma-ding?
300: 对!。Yes.
300: 可是我做的资料上说。But my research told me.
300: 上官马丁几年前就已经去世了。Shangguan Ma-ding has passed away.
300: 那个是我堂兄,我叫马丁上官。That was my cousin. I am Martin Shangguan.
300: 是吗?。Oh, really?
300: 那你跟我来吧。Follow me, then.
300: 各位。Boys and girls,
300: 他是《国家地理频道》的马丁。Martin is from National Geographic Channel.
300: 他来这儿是为了 做一个铜首的专辑。He is here to do a feature on the bronze heads.
300: 我们需要大家的帮忙。We need all the help we can get
300: 就好像你们《国家地理频道》 这种主流媒体。from mainstream media like National Geographic Channel.
300: 我会尽全力的。I'll do my best.
300: 我们这些年轻人,有一个共同目标。A common goal among us young people
300: 就是要讨回各个国家的流失文物。is to retrieve lost relics for various countries.
300: 当然,也包括十二生肖的铜首。Of course, they include the 12 bronze heads.
300: 这两个应该是 流失在法国的两个铜首吧。These are the two in France?
300: 对。Yes.
300: 这两个铜首在马素伯爵手里。They belong to Count Marceau.
300: 是我鉴定的。I examined them.
300: 资料都让关教授确认过。Professor Guan verified their data.
300: 是真的。They're authentic.
300: 这就是他住的古堡啊?。He lives in that chateau?
300: 对不起。Sorry!
300: 职业习惯。Occupational habit.
300: 大家!。Guys!
300: 这边!。Over here.
300: 怎么了?。What's going on?
300: 发生了什么事情?。What's wrong, guys'?
300: 我跟吴清一起,我们在监视一批货。I was walking with Wu Qing, we were keeping surveillance on a cargo
300: 没电没卡。No battery no memory card.
300: 我们怀疑那些是偷来的文物。Which we suspect of being stolen antiques.
300: 那些人,突然就走出来打我们。Suddenly, all these guys started beating us up!
300: 我要报警他们才停手。They only stopped when I tried to call the police.
300: 太危险了。It's too risky.
300: 跟你说过多少次 我们只做和平示威。I've told you many times, we only protest in peace.
300: 你是怎么看着他的。Why didn't you stop him?
300: 不是的,听我说。No, listen...
300: 不对,你们听我说。No, guys. Listen to me.
300: 我要提醒你们我们组织的宗旨。I'd like to remind all of you about the principles of our organization.
300: 第一,我们不给警方麻烦。One, we don't give the police any trouble.
300: 第二,我们不介入别人的生活。Two, we don't interfere in the lives of the people.
300: 第三,我们不破坏社会秩序。And three, we don't disturb social order.
300: 完全正确!。Absolutely!
300: 我赞成!。You have my support.
300: 我是《国家地理频道》的编导。Producer from National Geographic Channel.
300: 记者?对!。Reporter? Yes.
300: 中国人?对!。Chinese? Yes.
300: 你一定要帮我们揭发MP公司的恶行。You must help us to expose MP's crime,
300: 尽可能丑化他们。make them look bad!
300: 不行。No.
300: 做我们记者的,要有根据才能报导。As media, we can only report the facts.
300: 不能哗众取宠,夸张事实。We cannot exaggerate and make things up.
300: 我拍了很多照片。I have taken photos.
300: 你坐下,坐下。You sit down!
300: 小心点。Be careful.
300: 不好意思 第一次来就让你看到这样的事。I'm sorry this happened on your first visit.
300: 我们能提供的材料 也只有这么多了,再见。We've got nothing else for you, goodbye.
300: 我…我可以跟你说句话吗?。Can I have a word with you?
300: 你说。Sure.
300: 来…。Over here
400: 什么事?。What's the matter?
400: 这些人,还有这些财团。These people, these big corporations
400: 你们这些学生…都要非常…。You and your students must...
400: 好,谢谢,改天联络。Okay, thanks, stay in touch!
400: 什么呀?。What on earth?
400: 他负责破译密码。He'll crack their code.
400: 好了。Sure.
400: 到时候,我可能在这里。When the time comes, I might be there.
400: 你负责我的后备逃生。You're responsible for my getaway.
400: 因为古堡的地势比较平坦。The Chateau's landscape is flat.
400: 只有一个低洼区。There is only one low-lying area.
400: 你就在低洼区接应我。You meet me at the low-lying area.
400: 跟我走。Follow me.
400: 皮尔先生,之前在电话里。Monsieur Pierre, during our phone conversation,
400: 你说想要更多 关于我们铜首的资料。you said you wanted more information about our bronze heads.
400: 我们就带了这本相册给你参考。We've brought you this portfolio.
400: 我确定这里面都是你想要的资料。I'm sure you'll find everything inside.
400: 小姐,我求你接我的电话吧,求你了。Madam, I beg you to pick up the phone!
400: 你能肯定它们的真实性吗?。Are you sure of their authenticity?
400: 当然肯定。Yes, of course.
400: 现在市场上充斥着膺品。Indeed, there are many replicas on the market now.
400: 即便是很有经验的收藏家 都会被骗。Even experienced collectors have been fooled.
400: 当然如果你有疑问 我们欢迎你去检查。If you have doubts, you're free to test them.
400: 好吧,我先保管这本相册。Okay, let me keep the book.
400: 随后再跟你联系。I will contact you soon.
400: 听到留言回电。Call me back.
400: 他两只手都碰到相册了。He used his hands to flip through the album.
400: 我估计他现在是去保险库。I think he's heading to the vault.
400: 我发现他们的保安监控 全装在屋子外面。Their surveillance systems are installed outside,
400: 可能是怕损坏文物吧。for fear of damaging the relics.
400: 我们的调查没错。It seems that we are spot on,
400: 这古堡的主人是有强迫症。the owner is obsessed with tidiness!
400: 跟你一样有洁癖。Just like you: a mysophobic!
400: 现在只能等机会了。Now we can only wait.
400: 那就等吧。Let's wait, then.
400: 全世界的人都在送老板。They're all seeing their boss off.
400: 在看呢。I am watching.
400: 你们准备好了跟我说。Tell me when you are ready.
400: 我们好了。We are ready!
400: 五秒以后。In five seconds
400: 看到指纹了。I can see the fingerprints.
400: 快。Hurry UP.
400: 他们全部往回走了。They're coming back.
400: 找到了,书架后面。Found it! It's behind the bookshelf.
400: 老把戏。Same old trick.
400: 糟糕!。Damn it!
400: 怎么了?。What's wrong?
400: 他们用了三组 四十六个字母的随机组合。Three sets of combination of 46 letters each!
400: 给我八台电脑也得解两天。It'll take eight computers two days to crack it.
400: 奇怪?。Weird!
400: 老板这是干什么呢?。What has the boss been up to?
400: 一个有强迫症的人。Why would one obsessed
400: 怎么会把书本乱放呢?。with tidiness misplace his books?
400: 应该放…。Should be put..
400: 这里。Here.
400: 这里。Here.
400: 他是靠这样子记密码。That's how he reminds himself of the combinations!
400: 玛丽安。Marion.
400: 是,先生?。Yes, sir?
400: 给我一点咖啡。Some coffee, please.
400: 好的,先生。Very good, sir.
400: 走吧 好的。Let's go. Okay.
400: 我知道怎么开了。I know how to open it.
400: 开了。It's opened.
400: 找到兽首了吗?。Found the bronze heads yet?
400: 别着急。Give me a minute.
400: 鼠首。The Rat-head,
400: 兔首。the Rabbit-head.
400: 和我们仿造的一样吗?。Do they look like our replicas?
400: 对我来讲。To me...
400: 都一样。they're all the same.
400: 再看看还有什么别的可拿的。Is there anything else worth taking?
400: 一堆垃圾。They're all junk!
400: 你知道我看见什么?。You know what I've just seen?
400: 什么呀?。What?
400: 法老王和女沙皇的权杖。The Pharaoh's sceptre and the Czarina's staff,
400: 金鹰盒。the Golden Eagle Box,
400: 阿拉伯之星。and the Star of Arabia!
400: 这都是著名的失踪文物啊!。They're all lost national relics!
400: 现在,属于我们的了。Now, they belong to us.
400: 你猜我又看见什么吗?。Guess what else I've found?
400: 什么呀?。What?
400: 看见一幅我们做梦都想偷的画。A painting that we dreamt of stealing.
400: 《玫瑰花》?。The Roses?
400: 真聪明!。BifigQ!
400: 想找你找不到。I've been looking all over for you,
400: 不找你自己出现。Now you show up by yourself.
400: 真走运!。Lucky me.
400: 看看这照片。Just look at this photo.
400: 你在这儿干嘛?。What are you doing here?
400: 嗨!你是谁?。Who are you?
400: 你在干嘛?。What are you doing?
400: 保安!。Guards!
400: 你停下来!。Hey! Stop!
400: 有情况!。We've a situation!
400: 他在楼上!去抓他!。He's upstairs! Go get him!
400: 我被发现了!。They saw me!
400: 干嘛?。What's going on?
400: 我在屋子里面,被狗追。I am still inside, being chased by dogs.
400: 给我方向。Give me directions!
500: 他在那里!。There he is!
500: 看!他在屋顶!。Look! He is on the roof!
500: 快去抓他!。Go get him!
500: 去那边。Go that way.
500: 看你怎么追我!。Catch me if you can!
500: 怎么还有?。More of the same?
500: 我在古堡的东南方。I'm southeast of the chateau,
500: 告诉我怎么走!。tell me where to go!
500: 你前面有个大迷宫。There's a maze ahead of you,
500: 你可千万别进去。stay out of it!
500: 我想我已经在中间了。I think I'm already in it!
500: 飞得出来吗?。Can you take the high road?
500: 跑道不够长。No room for a take-off!
500: 不够也得试一下。I've to give it a try.
500: 一颗豆豆两颗米。Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...
500: 那个出口就是你。I~\ \ K; \ ifi Q x K; K' I\ \'\¢ \\? !
500: 封建迷信管用吗?。It's no time for nursery rhymes!
500: 别废话了,给我找出口。Cut the crap and find me an exit!
500: 你得飞起来,我们才能看得见你呀。We can't see you unless you're airborne!
500: 怎么不追了?。They stopped?
500: 不会近视眼吧。Maybe they are short-sighted
500: 看到,看到,飞起来了。There he is! He's airborne!
500: 又掉下去了。He's gone down again!
500: 跑道不够长。The runway is too short!
500: 死胡同!。It's a dead end!
500: 什么声音?。What's that noise?
500: 我在扮狗啊。I am mimicking a dog!
500: 想咬?。Want a bite?
500: 躺下!。Lie down!
500: 乖!。Nice!
500: 乖啊!。Nice dog.
500: 别动!。Stay put!
500: 乖!。Good doggie.
500: 走!。Beat it!
500: 你跟法国狗讲中文?。Speaking Chinese to a French dog?
500: 我也奇怪它会听中文。I'm surprised he could understand.
500: 晚些打电话给你。We'll call you later.
500: 好的。Okay.
500: 保安。Guards
500: 快去看看情况怎么样。Go check it out right now!
500: 我终于出来了!。I am out, finally!
500: 后面的事交给西蒙了,你通知他。Call Simon and tell him to handle the rest.
500: 他不喜欢听我说话 还是你通知他吧。You do it. We're not on speaking terms.
500: 马丁?。Martin?
500: 马丁!。Martin!
500: 你在做什么?。What are you doing?
500: 我不认识你。Do I know you?
500: 刚才在古堡里的人是你吗?。Was that you in the chateau?
500: 可可,你认错人了。Coco, it was someone else.
500: 认错人?。Someone else?
500: 还叫我可可。You can address me by name!
500: 就是你!。It was you!
500: 小心开车!。Watch out!
500: 就是你!。It was you!
500: 别抓住我,放手。Let go me!
500: 你怎么可以偷东西啊?。How could you steal?
500: 我…我不知道你说什么。I don't know what you're talking about.
500: 我们被耍了,他们认识的。We've been had! They knew each other!
500: 岂有此理!。Good Lord!
500: 走吧!。Go!
500: 你先放手。Let go of me,
500: 你看着路开车!。and drive carefully!
500: 那你还说不是你。Are you still in denial?
500: 是我,是我。Okay, it was me.
500: 你为什么要这么做?。Why did you do that?
500: 现在很难跟你解释啦。This is not the time to explain.
500: 小心!。Watch out!
500: 你没事吧?。You alright?
500: 我到船屋找你。I'll meet you at the boat house.
500: 西蒙,我在你的六点方向,九点上方。Simon, I'm at your 6 o'clock, 9 o'clock above!
500: 完美!。Perfect!
500: 还有一个头呢?。Where is the other head?
500: 给可可拿了。Coco's got it.
500: 你不像是记者,你到底是什么人?。You're no reporter. Who are you really?
500: 我?。Me?
500: 我…其实有两个身份。I have double identities.
500: 我是…金银铜铁陶瓷书画。I am president of the non-profit making
500: 珍贵文物…国际…。International Foundation of Relics...
500: 非牟利…促进会的会长…。Metals, Porcelain and Paintings
500: 什么?。What?
500: 我怎么没听说过这个组织呀?。I've never heard of this organization.
500: 你确定你听过全世界的名字吗?。You know every one by heart?
500: 那这个头怎么办?。What should we do with this head?
500: 当然还给中…中国政府。Return it to the Chinese government.
500: 好啊!。Good idea!
500: 小心!我们走吧!。Be careful, guys. Let's go!
500: 这里!走吧!。It's here! Let's go!
500: 走走!我们走吧!。Go, go! Let's go!
500: 你好。Hello.
500: 不是吧。Oh, no. Not this.
500: 是警察吗?。Hello, is this the police?
500: 什么事?。What's going on?
500: 别出来!。Don't come out!
500: 我的电线!。My power cable!
500: 警察!不许动!。Police! Don't move!
500: 警察!别动!。Police! Police! Don't move!
500: 我保证他们俩是一伙的!。I swear that they are accomplices!
500: 不是真的!。It's not true!
500: 我们马素家族有着优良的声誉。The Marceau family's reputation is impeccable.
500: 优良的声誉?。Impeccable reputation?
500: 我们看过了这些录影带。We've watched these tapes,
600: 没看到有什么。and we saw nothing.
600: 他们有海关的文件。There are customs documents,
600: 这个证人说 她从没在古堡里看到过这些铜首。and a witness who saw nothing at the chateau.
600: 嘉芙莲因为没有借到钱才这样说。She was estranged after her uncle rejected a loan request.
600: 我上次去探望叔叔时才三岁。No, I was three when I last visited him.
600: 你认为我还会记得吗?。Do you really think I'd remember?
600: 我向你保证 住嘴!。I swear to God that Shut up!
600: 小姐,我们会把你的铜像 扣留两个星期。We will keep the statue for two weeks.
600: 如果没有人来认领。If no one claims it,
600: 你就可以把它拿走。you can have it back.
600: 如果这些人再来骚扰你。If they bother you again,
600: 你就告诉我们。let us know.
600: 现在,你可以走啦。Now, you are free to go.
600: 谢谢。Thank you.
600: 不!那不是真的!你住嘴!。But that's not true! Shut up!
600: 我发誓他们偷了那些铜首!。I swear they stole the heads!
600: 你还是担心其他事情好了!。You've other things to worry about!
600: 怎么样了?。How did it go?
600: 一切在我们意料之中。Everything went as expected.
600: 我还是要多谢…。I still want to thank
600: 这位诚实漂亮的法国公民。this honest and beautiful citizen of France.
600: 不客气,我只是实话实说。You're welcome. All I did was tell the truth.
600: 我叫嘉芙莲。My name is Catherine.
600: 你对那些铜首似乎很有兴趣。You seem interested in those bronze heads.
600: 我家里有些东西 你可能会感兴趣的。I have something at my house you might be interested in.
600: 你考虑一下吧。Well, think about it.
600: 可以开车了,布鲁诺。Drive on, Bruno.
600: 思澈古堡?。Chateau Sichel.
600: 我们一直想进这个古堡。We've always wanted to visit this chateau.
600: 欢迎!不好意思!。Welcome! I'm sorry.
600: 这里有些日常的保护措施。There are some routine security measures here.
600: 银行现在是所有财物的拥有人。The bank has taken possession of everything.
600: 有价值的东西是不可以拿走的。Nothing of value is permitted to be taken out.
600: 没关系。It's okay.
600: 好漂亮的古堡啊!。Beautiful castle!
600: 请跟我来。Please, follow me.
600: 盯住他们。Follow them.
600: 因为我们家族在金融危机时破产了。Our family went bankrupt in the financial crisis.
600: 但还能住在这里已经很不错了。Still nice to be able to live here.
600: 谢谢。Thank you.
600: 你的祖先可能是。Your ancestors may have been
600: 最后看见这些美丽动物的人了。the last people to see these beautiful creatures.
600: 是,我明白你的意思。Yes, I know what you mean.
600: 人总是觉得消失了的东西 才是珍贵的。Thing are only treasured after they've disappeared.
600: 是,没错。Yeah, you are right!
600: 鸡首?。Rooster?
600: 这就是我邀请你来的原因。It's the reason I invited you here.
600: 这是真的吗?。Is that real?
600: 自从我出生后就看见它在这里。It's been here since I was born.
600: 这可以说是赃物吧?。This is stolen property, right?
600: 她说什么?。What did she say?
600: 她说楼梯好漂亮。She said beautiful staircase.
600: 谢谢。Thank you.
600: 走了。Let's go.
600: 他是我的高曾祖父。This is my great-great-grandfather,
600: 她的祖父。her grandfather.
600: 很多年前从海外回来。Years ago he came back from overseas.
600: 他一直想再出海去找他的副手。He always wanted to set sail again to find his second command
600: 但他筹集不到资金出航。but never had the funds to do so.
600: 后来他儿子,我祖母的父亲。Later his son, my grandma's father,
600: 组织了远征队伍。put together an expedition
600: 出海找寻那条船“不灭号”。and went to sea in search of the Indestructible.
600: 但他再也没有回来。But he never returned.
600: 只是神秘地消失了。He just disappeared mysteriously.
600: 我听说有些铜首在你手里。I heard you have the animals' heads.
600: 或者你会知道 一点关于我曾祖父的事情。Maybe you would have clues about my great-grandfather?
600: 我什么都不在乎!。I don't give a damn!
600: 铜首、权杖、钻石。Bronze heads, scepter, diamond
600: 这些都不能见光的。they can never be made public.
600: 我唯一想拿回来的 就是那幅油画。The one I really want back is the painting.
600: 他们偷走了我的东西 价值超过十亿美元!。The value of what they've stolen is over a billion dollars!
600: 如果你以前同意 安装红外线保安系统,那就…。If you'd installed an infrared security system, things would have been
600: 那是我的错了?。So it's my fault, then?
600: 不是…。No, no, no...
600: 我答应你我会。I'll make you a promise.
600: 如果你不把油画找回来。If you don't recover that painting,
600: 我会把你杀了!。I will strangle you myself!
600: 这是我小时候的摇摇木马。It's a rocking horse I had when I was a child.
600: 这是我高曾祖父 从海外回来后画的。My great-great grandfather painted this after his return.
600: 这是当他的船损毁后 当时四周的环境。It's the view he saw after his ship was damaged.
600: 你们随便看看吧,我去倒茶。Why don't you have a look around? I'll go get some tea.
600: 谢谢。Thank you.
600: 走。Over there.
600: 抱歉,我们要谈点私事。Sorry, we need to talk in private.
600: 怎么偷鸡头?。How can we steal the Rooster-head?
600: 最好是假装住两天,偷了就走。Best is to stay here for 2 days, steal and go.
600: 不行。Not possible.
600: 起码做个假头换真头。At least replace it with a replica.
600: 做假头要有数据呀。But we need data to produce a replica.
600: 关教授有数据。Professor Guan has them.
600: 找可可。Talk to Coco.
600: 千万不要在她面前说偷。Never mention steal in front of her,
600: 她不会帮忙的。otherwise she won't help.
600: 那我们该怎么办。What should we do?
600: 你们看!。Guys, look!
600: 是朗世宁的《乾隆秋猎图》!。Castiglione's Emperor Qianlong's Autumn Hunt!
600: 很值钱吗?。Is it valuable?
600: 老东西当然值钱。All antiquities are valuable.
600: 我爷爷的尿壶也很值钱!。My granny's chamber pot must be priceless, too!
600: 原来真的有这幅画!。So this painting does exist!
700: 我还以为烧掉了。I thought it was destroyed in a fire.
700: 在一八六〇年。In 1860,
700: 我高曾祖父乘坐“不灭号”。my great-great grandfather sailed to China
700: 航行到中国,打了一场胜仗。on Indestructible and won a great victory.
700: 这是他带回来的其中一个战利品。This was one of the spoils of war he brought back.
700: 你一定是指抢掠圆明园。You must mean the ransacking of Old Summer Palace.
700: 发生在第二次鸦片战争中,记得吗?。That was during the Second Opium War, remember?
700: 那要看个人观点。That depends on your point of view.
700: 她说对了。Yes, she is right.
700: 腐败的清政府 处死英法两国的外交人员。The killing of British and French diplomats
700: 成为了一个开战的藉口。by the corrupt Qing Dynasty was an excuse to start the war.
700: 那是两个工业国家联手侵略 一个农业国家的理由吗?。Is that a legitimate reason for two industrialized nations to invade country?
700: 在那些工业国家眼中。In the eyes of those industrialised nations,
700: 中国可是一个强国。China was a superpower.
700: 对,那时我们清政府以天朝自居。True, we even called ourselves Celestial Kingdom
700: 你帮我还是帮她。Whose side are you on?
700: 当然帮你。Yours, of course.
700: 之后呢?。Then?
700: 什么?。Sorry?
700: 然后怎么样?。What's next?
700: 在回程中他们遇到风暴。On the way back, they met a storm,
700: 船被损毁了。and the ship was damaged.
700: 那些抢来的东西太多太重了。I bet it was overladen with loot.
700: 真是报应。Served them right.
700: 她说什么?。What did she say?
700: 你可否说英语?。Could you speak in English?
700: 我不会英语的。I don't speak English.
700: 她说那真是太不幸了。She said that's unfortunate
700: 我没有说那是不幸。I didn't say it was unfortunate.
700: 我说他罪有应得!。I said it served him right!
700: 他应有此报?。Served him right?
700: 那样说太无情了吧。What a cruel thing to say!
700: 他是受国家之命才去中国的。He went to China on orders of his country.
700: 那是他作为军人的职责。It was his duty as a soldier.
700: 幸运的是他被一艘 经过的中国商船救了出来。Fortunately, he was picked up by a passing Chinese ship.
700: 老天爷真是不开眼啊!当时。The God of Justice must be blind!
700: 你说什么?。What did you say?
700: 她说感谢上天他回来了。She said thank goodness he came back.
700: 很明显她说的不是这个。That's obviously not what she said.
700: 但是我仍然很感谢你。But, thank you all the same.
700: 不客气。You're welcome.
700: 你在做什么?。What are you doing?
700: 我要把它带回中国!。I'm taking it back to China!
700: 这是我的家。This is my home,
700: 你不可以随便拿东西走!。you can't just take anything you want!
700: 就好像一百多年前。Just like over a hundred years ago,
700: 你祖先不问自取这幅画!。your ancestors didn't ask for permission before taking this
700: 可可…。Coco
700: 可可。Coco
700: 那些是很久以前的事情了。These things happened so long ago.
700: 就像在当时 如果一个女人穿得太少。Back then, if a woman wore too little clothes,
700: 可能有人会向你扔石头。someone might throw a stone at you,
700: 不是向你,向她。no, at her.
700: 对不起。Oh, sorry.
700: 什么抱歉?。Sorry for what?
700: 别做滥好人。Don't be a bleeding heart.
700: 该说道歉的是他们!。She should be the one apologizing.
700: 她说什么?。What did she say?
700: 她有说话吗?。Did she say something?
700: 我不用你替我翻译。I don't need you to translate.
700: 你们都忘了吗?。Did you all forget?
700: 一百多年前,他们在我们的国家。They came to our country a century ago,
700: 烧、杀、抢、夺。burned, raped, murdered and pillaged.
700: 一个多世纪之前。Over a century ago,
700: 你们来我们国家进行抢掠。you came to our country to rape,
700: 掠夺和杀戮。pillage and murder.
700: 就算一百年后。Even a hundred years later,
700: 这些都是中国人民的痛苦回忆!。these memories still hurt the Chinese!
700: 没错。It's true.
700: 我修读历史,无论怎么解释。I studied history. Whatever the excuses
700: 我修读历史。I studied history.
700: 无论怎么解释。Whatever the excuses used,
700: 那些事情的确发生了。these things did indeed happen.
700: 有时我们只可以用 不成立的理由来解释,好像。Sometimes we can only explain such things with invalid reasons, such as
700: 那年代强者永远是对的。That was an era in which might makes right.
700: 我们不可以用今天的文明准则。We cannot use today's civilized standards
700: 去批判以往的错误。to judge the mistakes of the past.
700: 就算现在也是强者在上。Even now, it's the strong who comes up on top.
700: 你要足够强大 人家才跟你讲理由。You must have power before others will reason with you.
700: 算了,我开始明白她的想法。Never mind. I'm beginning to understand her point of view.
700: 对不起。Sorry.
700: 最终这些现在都是属于银行的。Anyway, all of this now belongs to the bank.
700: 它们对我没有价值。They're worthless to me.
700: 如果可以,我会把它送给你。I'd give them to you if I could.
700: 你不是就想进这个古堡吗?。Didn't you want to visit this castle?
700: 好不容易来了。Now that we are here,
700: 我们陪你住两天就走。let's stay for a couple of days.
700: 来,喝杯茶。Come on, have some tea.
700: 既然你们那么来电。Since you're so fond of each other,
700: 还是你们喝吧!。have fun yourselves!
700: 她去洗手间。She is going to the bathroom.
700: 什么事?。What is it?
700: 你过来看。Come take a look.
700: 嘉芙莲!什么?。Catherine! Yes?
700: 你的曾祖父…他的船…。Your great grandfather, the ship...
700: 是沉了还是搁浅?。did it sink, or was it grounded?
700: 谁知道?。Who knows?
700: 你知道吗?我们很感兴趣。You know what? We're interested
700: 关于怎么把你的曾祖父找回来。about recovering your great grandfather.
700: 如果我们在这里住几天。If we stay another couple of days,
800: 可以调查一下,多掌握一些资料。start an investigation, more information,
800: 这样我们也许可以帮到忙。we might be able to help.
800: 太感谢你们了,太好了。Thank you so much! It's wonderful.
800: 我们这里有很多房间。We have plenty of rooms here.
800: 你们随便住多久都可以。You can stay as long as you wish.
800: 我去准备一下。I'm going to make the preparation.
800: 但不是活着的他。But he may not be alive.
800: 没问题。It's okay.
800: 可可。Coco.
800: 谢谢你,我再打电话给你。Thank you. I will call you later.
800: 谢谢你帮忙。Thanks for your help.
800: 谢谢。Thank you.
800: 多住几天,偷那个鸡首嘛。Let's stay and steal the Rooster-head.
800: 不能偷!。No stealing!
800: 我们是这里的客人 怎么能偷呢?。As guests here, we mustn't steal.
800: 谁说不能偷?。Who says we can't?
800: 他们也是抢来的。They stole from us.
800: 拿他们一件,这叫还,不叫偷。We're just retrieving, not stealing.
800: 有道理。Good point!
800: 我们起码要做个假头换真头。We need a replica to do the switch.
800: 做假头,我们没有数据。But we don't have data to make one.
800: 关教授有。Professor Guan has them.
800: 我找他拿去。I'll ask him.
800: 好!快!。Great! Hurry up!
800: 给!。Here!
800: 数据?。Data?
800: 你好。Hello.
800: 去洗手间这边。Wee wee This way, Madam.
800: 谢谢!。Thank you!
800: 谢谢!。Thank you!
800: 再见!。Bye!
800: 太有才了!。Genius!
800: 那些傻瓜来这里干嘛?。What are these fools doing here?
800: 郊游吗?。Launch picnic?
800: 我吃定了他们!。They're now our lunch!
800: 你们看!。Look!
800: 这是我们小飞机传回来的数据。This is the data captured by our mini-plane.
800: 怎么样?。How is it?
800: 怪不得地图找不到!。No wonder it's not on the map!
800: 搞定!。BifigQ!
800: 他是在这里画这幅画的。He was here when he drew this.
800: 你们太神奇了!。You guys are amazing!
800: 不是我们,是科技神奇。No, technology is.
800: 那接下来该怎么办?。What shall we do next?
800: 在这边扎营。We'll camp here.
800: 留言留言…不留了。Voice mail? Oh, forget it
800: 马丁。Martin.
800: 网上说,那三个铜首被拍卖掉了。News said three heads were auctioned.
800: 不可能!。Impossible!
800: 怎么不可能?我给你看。Why not? I'll show you.
800: 没信号。No signal.
800: 一定是假的!。They must be fakes!
800: 真的铜首是我们在保管呢 怎么可能呢?。We've got the real ones. Right?
800: 你是说假的都卖到这么高的价钱。If fakes could fetch a fortune,
800: 那…那三个真的呢?。how much will the real ones worth?
800: 真的更不得了!。They must be priceless!
800: 那现在…现在我跟你说。And now Now a word of advice.
800: 千万别亮着灯在帐篷换衣服。Don't change with the lights on.
800: 为什么?。Why not?
800: 你看看。Look.
800: 那刚刚我。Just now I was
800: 没看见。I didn't see anything.
800: 真的!。Honest!
800: 真的没看见!。We saw nothing.
800: 卫星接收器别开了!。Don't turn on the satellite receiver.
800: 什么?蜥蜴!。What? Lizard!
800: 只是一只蜥蜴。It's just a lizard.
800: 你去哪里?。Where are you going?
800: 我要上去。I'm going up.
800: 但是JC…。But JC
800: 但是JC叫我们不要乱走动。But JC told us not to move.
800: 那随便你吧。Do as you like.
800: 等等我!。Wait for me!
800: 等多久?。How long?
800: 可以了!。NOW!
800: 看看你。Look at you.
800: 怎么了?这是我的化妆袋!。What? It's just my make-up bag!
800: 算了吧。Whatever.
800: 怎么样了你们?。What's wrong with you two?
800: 继续冷战。Still in a stand-off.
800: 如果不是为了孩子 早就离开他了。If it is not for my child, I'd have left him long ago.
800: 你怎么样?。What about you?
800: 她就是不接我电话。She is still not answering my call.
800: 生日过了三天也能庆祝啊。I was only three days late for her birthday.
800: 有什么好生气的?。Why so mad about it?
800: 你去哪里?。Where are you going?
800: 这边。This way.
800: 你怎么知道?。How do you know?
800: 直觉!。Instinct!
800: 真服了你。Whatever.
800: 我的天!。Oh my god!
800: 这个岛的树啊。The trees on this island,
800: 千万不要给那些 不良的木材商人知道。must be kept secret from those lumberjacks.
800: 肯定一棵不留!。If not, none will be spared.
800: 你现在挺开心。Now you're very happy.
800: 你知道我努力了多久啊?。Know how hard I've been trying?
800: 你呢?一点回旋的余地都没有?。Have you considered other options?
800: 她的脾气,谁受得了。No one could tolerate her tantrum!
800: 就看谁先走了。See who leaves first.
800: 真不懂?情人节、什么节。What's with Valentine's Day and the rest?
900: 是谁定的?。Where did they come from?
900: 都什么时候了 你还管它是谁定的?。Does it matter whose idea they were?
900: 最重要的是。It's important
900: 在她需要你的时候你得在她身边。you're there when she needs you.
900: 每天在你身边,谁养家。Then who brings home the bread?
900: 你们男人太不了解女人了。You men just don't understand women!
900: 那边!。Over there!
900: 是可可她们!。It's Coco!
900: 都叫她们不要乱跑!。I told them not to run around.
900: 嘉芙莲!。Catherine!
900: 来了!我们来了!。Coming! We're coming!
900: 救我们!。Help us!
900: 抓紧!。Hold on!
900: 你看你们!救我!。Look at yourself! Help me!
900: 不是叫你们不要乱跑吗?。Didn't I tell you to stay put?
900: 挺住!。Hold on!
900: 出事啦!。Trouble!
900: 怎么了?出什么事?。What happened?
900: 他们掉下山了!。They fell down a chasm!
900: 我都叫你们不要乱跑!。I told you to stay put!
900: 都是她!。It's her fault!
900: 可以说些我听懂的话吗?用英文!。Say something I understand in English!
900: 紫色…。Purple
900: 内裤!。Panty!
900: 抓紧!。Hold tight!
900: 紫色是我最喜欢的颜色!。Purple is my favorite colour!
900: 看你穿的这身衣服!。You came dressed for a picnic?
900: 别教我怎么穿衣服。Don't tell me how to dress!
900: 你说说你的直觉吧!。What happened to your instinct?
900: 女士们,我们还没有到底呢!。Girls, we haven't landed yet!
900: JC,你的手呢?。JC, where's your hand?
900: 在你的紫色下面。Under your purple.
900: 放手!。L611 go!
900: 你会掉下去的!。You'll fall!
900: 放手!我自己会抓紧。Let go! I can hold on myself.
900: 你确定吗?。You sure?
900: 我确定!。I'm sure!
900: 好吧。Okay.
900: 小姐,已经落地了。Madam, you've landed.
900: 我们没事。We're fine.
900: 可可不见了!。But Coco is missing!
900: JC没事,可可不见了。JC is okay, but we've lost Coco.
900: 给我们地标。Give us the coordinates.
900: 这边 好。This way. Okay.
900: 可可!。Coco!
900: 可可!。Coco!
900: 我在这里…。I am over here...
900: 可可找到啦!。I found Coco!
900: 叫船长把药箱拿下来。Ask captain to bring the first aid kit.
900: 好,知道了。Understood!
900: 你没事吧?。Are you alright?
900: 我的脚…。My foot...
900: 哪只脚?。Which foot?
900: 不要动!。Don't move!
900: 怎么了?没事。What happened? It's nothing.
900: 你的脚!。Your foot!
900: 没事…。Nothing, nothing.
900: 蛇!。Snake!
900: 在哪?。Where?
900: 好了!。Done!
900: 我的脚…。My foot...
900: 你的脚刚刚脱臼,现在没事了。You dislocated your ankle. It's okay now.
900: 这边。Over here.
900: 西蒙。Simon.
900: 你看这些树!。Look at these trees!
900: 是人为的。Hacked by men.
900: 我看到一些炮弹跟大炮!。I just saw cannons and cannonballs!
900: 看这船的样子,像是那个年代的。This vessel looks like it's from that era!
900: 不会这么巧 就是我们要找的“不灭号”吧?。Could this be the Indestructible we've been looking for?
900: 八九不离十。Very likely.
900: 你盯着那个干嘛?。What are you looking at?
900: 这个铁链扣…。This chain rode...
900: 怎么会在这儿呢?。What is it doing here?
900: 铁链一直通到树那头。It goes all the way into that tree!
900: “不灭号”!。The Indestructible!
900: 你找到它了!。You've found it!
900: 是我们砸到它!。No, we fell on it.
900: 真幸运。How lucky.
900: 不会吧!。No way!
900: 那是真的!。It's for real!
900: 没事的。It's okay.
900: 只是一只狼蛛。Just a tarantula.
900: JC,我找到我的曾祖父!。JC, I found my great grandfather!
900: 什么?。What?
900: 你看骨头就知道是他?。You can tell from the bones?
900: 不是,这只戒指。No, no. This ring.
900: 是我家族的饰章,在这里找到的。It has my family crest. I found it here.
900: 这里有两个!。There are two!
900: 哪一个?。Which one?
900: 用你的直觉!。Instinct!
900: 快!这个吧!。Quick. This one!
900: 好的!。Good!
900: 你确定吗?。Are you sure?
900: 确定。Sure.
900: 那我把你曾祖父塞进我的背包。I'll stuff your great grandfather in my backpack.
900: 他的手臂。His arm.
900: 噢…不好意思。Oops Sorry!
900:JC JC
900: 我们找到“不灭号”了!。We've found the Indestructible!
900: 这真是,做梦都梦不到的地方。Who could've imagined, at a place like this!
1000: 你们怎么找到的?。How did you find it?
1000: 真行!。Brilliant!
1000: 我们摔下来找到的。We stumbled upon it.
1000: 脚都断了。Almost broke our legs.
1000: 你们找到铜首了?。Found the bronze heads yet?
1000: 找到一个。We found one.
1000: 邦妮,我拿了医药箱。Bonnie, I have the medical kit!
1000: 绕过来,那边有条旧路。Go around! There is an old path!
1000: 沿着我们留下的记号就好了。Just follow the marks we left!
1000: 好的,我来了。Okay, I'm on my way!
1000: 谢谢!。Thank you!
1000: 这就是“不灭号”?。This is the Indestructible?
1000: 对。Yes.
1000: 船为什么会在这儿?。How did it end up here?
1000: 台风?。typhoon?
1000: 有这么大台风吗?。Typhoon that powerful?
1000: 海啸?。Tsunami?
1000: 都有可能。Everything was possible.
1000: 我们一路过来的时候。On our way here,
1000: 看到一些坟墓和骷髅。we saw graves and skeletons.
1000: 山洞外面埋的 应该是“不灭号”的官兵。Those outside the cave must belong to the crew.
1000: 山洞里的骷髅,衣服腐烂程度。Judging on the decomposition of those inside,
1000: 明显跟外面的不同。they're different from the others.
1000: 而且身上都插有利器。Some were stabbed, too.
1000: 生前一定有过激烈搏斗。They must have fought before they died.
1000: 这些应该是她曾祖父带来的人。Probably men brought by her great grandfather.
1000: 他们不是死于天灾、疾病。They didn't die from natural causes.
1000: 而是死于互相残杀。They killed each another.
1000: 她的高曾祖父 不是已经回来了吗?。Didn't her great-great grandfather return home?
1000: 那儿子还去找什么呢?。Then what was his son looking for?
1000: 什么原因都好,现在都不重要了。Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter anymore.
1000: 你说对了。You are right.
1000: 这已是,一百五十年前的事了。It happened 150 years ago.
1000: 对不对?。Right?
1000: 她能听懂中文啊?。She understands Chinese?
1000: 我都跟她说过,刚刚。I told her the same thing just now.
1000: 互相残杀?。They killed each other?
1000: 原来他儿子是回来找“不灭号”上。So his son came back to look for
1000: 他爸爸没有带走的赃物?。the spoils his father left behind?
1000: 对吗?。Right?
1000: 对吗?对。Right? Right.
1000: 我们需要上厕所!。We need to take a leak!
1000: 对。Right.
1000: 你们去哪里?。Where are you going?
1000: 厕所!。Bathroom!
1000: 你们全部?。All of you?
1000: 对的!去方便。Yeah! Wee wee
1000: 我祖母一定会很开心。My grandmother's going to be very happy.
1000: 你的脚怎么样了?。How is your foot?
1000: 直通山下。It goes downhill,
1000: 沿途排列的都是圆木。with logs lined up all the way.
1000: 怪不得砍了那么多树。No wonder so many trees had fallen.
1000: 别照!。Don't do that!
1000: 还有啊。There is more.
1000: 你们看这儿!。Look over there!
1000: 好大的锚!。An enormous anchor!
1000: 奇怪?铁锚怎么会挂在树上?。But why is it being hung on a tree?
1000: 非常聪明的杠杆原理。It's a very clever lever device.
1000: 只要这个锚往下沉。When the anchor descends,
1000: 铁链就往上升。the chain rode will ascend,
1000: 通过两边的滑轮,将大树带下山。and sends the trunk downhill via the pulley.
1000: 怪不得在船上 一个滑轮我都找不到。No wonder there isn't a single pulley on the ship!
1000: 这就是前人种树,后人乘凉。How we benefit from our ancestors' wisdom!
1000: 你好像不兴奋。You don't seem excited.
1000: 我在伤脑筋。I am wrecking my brain
1000: 怎么把这棵大树给运回去?。on how to take this trunk back with us?
1000: 如果这棵大树里…。If this trunk...
1000: 没有如果。There are no ifs.
1000: 钱!钱!钱!。Money! Money! Money!
1000: JC,医药箱!。JC, the medical kit
1000: 你的朋友也来了。and your friend is here.
1000: JC,你好。Hey. JC!
1000: 好开心再次见到你。I'm very happy to see you again.
1000: 我的朋友,真想不到啊。My friend, it's a big surprise.
1000: 皮尔?。Pierre?
1000: 嘉芙莲!。Catherine!
1000: 不叫我小姐!你好放肆啊!。Address me as miss! You're ridiculous!
1000: 闭嘴!。Shut up!
1000: 这里不是你的古堡。You're not in your castle anymore.
1000: 我知道你俩是一伙的。I knew you were working together.
1000: 你们去她的古堡之后 我就一直跟踪你们。I've been following you since you met Catherine.
1000: 给我油画和你偷回来的东西。Give me the painting and the other things you stole.
1000: 你以为我会带所有东西 来这个岛吗?。You think I'd bring everything to this island?
1000: 这个地方不错啊!。It's a great place!
1000: 这里没有其他人,只有我们 所以…。There's no one else. Just us!
1000: 我可以杀死你,没人会知道的。I could kill you now, and nobody would know.
1000: 准备!。Ready!
1000: 皮尔!。Pierre!
1000: 没事吧?。Are you alright?
1000: 笨蛋!我都说了枪里面没子弹!。Idiots! These guns are not loaded!
1000: 不是我们!我们什么也没做!。It wasn't us! We didn't do anything!
1000: 没事!没有子弹的!。It's okay! No bullets!
1000: 那谁开枪?。So who fired?
1000: 不可能的,你们真是…。You guys are impossible
1000: 都不要动!。 Don't move!
1000: 动就打爆你们的脑袋!。Or I'll blow your heads off
1000: 海盗?。Pirates?
1000: 像!就是!。Yep! Bingo!
1000: 如果你们不听话。If you don't do what I say,
1000: 就把你们统统杀光!。I'll kill you all!
1100: 如果我们联手,就可以打垮他们。If we work together, we can beat them.
1100: 我们在这里待很久了。We've been here for a long time.
1100: 现在才知道有这个地方。Only now do we know this place.
1100: 欢迎你们光临我的岛!我的朋友!。Welcome to my island, my friends!
1100: 我们是讲理的人。We're reasonable men.
1100: 我们只想要你的钱。All we want is your money.
1100: 蹲下来!快点!听明白了吗?。Squat! Hurry up! Understand?
1100: 不要做任何傻事…。Don't do anything stupid and no one
1100: 就不会有人受伤!。gets hurt!
1100: 赎金一口价五十万。The ransom is $500,000 each.
1100: 你们看着办吧!。Do what you need to do.
1100: 说得好!。Bravo!
1100: 否则把你们喂鲨鱼!。Or we can feed you to the sharks!
1100: 说得好!。Bravo!
1100: 这三个女人没人赎没关系 我们养!。I don't mind keeping the women, though.
1100: 说得好!。Bravo!
1100: 让我告诉你一件事情。Let me tell you something.
1100: 我们跟他们不是一伙的。We are not with them.
1100: 你要多少钱我老板都乐意给你。My boss would be happy to get you any money you want.
1100: 他很有钱。He's very rich.
1100: 这些家伙要我去对付你们 但我说不行!。Those guys want to fight you but I said no!
1100: 带他们走!。Take them away!
1100: 多谢!。Thank you!
1100: 你们在我的岛里面做什么?。So what are you doing on my island?
1100: 我的帽子!。It's my hat!
1100: 告诉我,你们到这儿干什么来了?。Tell me. What are you doing here?
1100: 听不懂。Don't understand.
1100: 普通话?。Mandarin?
1100: 我们老大问你们,你们来干嘛?。Boss asked what were you doing here?
1100: 烧烤。Barbecue.
1100: 说什么?。What did you say?
1100: 这是金属探测器。This is a metal detector.
1100: 烧烤?用这个?。Barbecue? With this?
1100: 你用这个干嘛?。What were you doing with this?
1100: 迷你微波炉。Mini microwave.
1100: 你当我是傻子啊!。Do you think I'm stupid?!
1100: 这是金属探测器。This is a metal detector.
1100: 你们在找什么?。What are you looking for?
1100: 好吧,你不想告诉我。You don't want to tell me?
1100: 我自会查出来。I'll find out.
1100: 带走那些女的!。Take the girls.
1100: 别碰我!。Hands off!
1100: 趴下!。Lie down!
1100: 怎么搞的…。What the
1100: 不是我按的!。I didn't pull the trigger!
1100: 你们搞定一点方向的!。Take care of those at one o'clock!
1100: 好!。Okay!
1100: 老大!你没事吧?。Boss! Are you okay?
1100: 不要动!。Don't move!
1100: 忘了告诉你 我们带来的枪没子弹。I forget to tell you. No bullets.
1100: 我们不动就不会有事的。If we stay calm, nothing will happen to us.
1100: 是的!。Yes!
1100: 别让他拿枪!。Stop him from getting the gun!
1100: 好!。Okay!
1100: 船长!。Captain!
1100: 快!这边!。Hurry! This way!
1100: 来啊!。Come on!
1100: 十二点。Twelve o'clock
1100: 我们现在该怎么做,老大?。What should we do now, boss?
1100: 我们溜吧!。Let's get out of here!
1100: 我的妈呀,吓死我了!。Mother of Mercy, I'm scared!
1100: 蛇头?。Snake-head?
1100: 接住!。Catch it!
1100: 我的脚!。My foot!
1100: 我的曾祖父!。My great grandfather!
1100: 不要!。No, no, no!
1100: 我的曾祖父!。My great grandfather!
1100: 不要!。No, no, no!
1100: 不要!我的曾祖父!。No! My great grandfather!
1100: 不要!。No, no, no!
1100: 对不起!。Sorry!
1100: 没事的。It's okay.
1100: 我的曾祖父,谢谢你。My great grandfather! Thank you.
1100: 女士们,走吧!。Girls, let's go!
1100: 我的脚!我的鞋!。My foot! My shoe!
1100: 我的曾祖父!。My great grandfather!
1100: 走吧!来吧!。Go! Come on!
1100: 快点!。Hurry!
1100: 走啊!。Run!
1100: 干什么?没事。What's up? It's okay.
1100: 没事 你们要干什么?。It's okay. What are you doing?
1100: 这边。Over here.
1100: 行了,不用怕。It's okay. Don't be afraid.
1100: 我的脚。My foot...
1100: 快点走!。Run!
1100: 你先好的。You first. Okay.
1100: 走啊!。Go!
1100: 我没穿鞋!。I've lost my shoe!
1100: 走啊!。Go!
1100: 我来我的脚。Let me help. My foot!
1100: 来穿上!。Come on. Put this on!
1100: JC,接蛇头!。Catch it!
1100: 接蛇头!。It's the Snake-head!
1100: 你带她们先走!。You go with them first!
1100: 那你呢?。What about you?
1100: 大树见!好!。Meet you by the trunk! OK!
1100: 里面还有东西。There's something in the shoe.
1100: 拿走!。Take it!
1100: 接住!。Catch it!
1100: 还有没有?。Any more?
1200: 别动!。Don't move!
1200: 这枪有子弹的。This gun has bullets.
1200: 快啊!。Quick!
1200: 帮我!。Help me!
1200: 你真是!。Come on!
1200: 我数到三!。I count to three!
1200: 一!。One!
1200: 二!。Two!
1200: 才找到一个?。You've only found one?
1200: 命只有一条!。I've only lived once!
1200: 他们全死了吗?。Are they all dead?
1200: 走!。Run!
1200: 不要动!把手抬起来!。Don't move! Hands up!
1200: 不要给我,我不要!。Don't give it to me!
1200: 我的帽子。My hat
1200: 我不想再跟你们废话了!。I'm done with being reasonable!
1200: 烧烤这个,聪明的家伙!。Barbecue this, smart guy!
1200: 不要动!。Don't move!
1200: 你怎么样?我不用你管!。Are you okay? None of your business.
1200: 走!。Go!
1200: 这边!。This way!
1200: 快走!。Hurry UP!
1200: 走!。Go!
1200: 你没事吧?。Are you alright?
1200: 拿着!。Hold this!
1200: 怎么是羊头?JC…。Sheep head? JC
1200: 去啊!。Come on!
1200: 真是太幸运了!。We are so lucky!
1200: 我的脚…。My foot...
1200: 硌死我了!。it really hurts!
1200: 骨头…。A bone
1200: 可可,你没事吧?。Coco! Are you okay?
1200: 金子。Gold!
1200: 你怎么知道有金子?。How do you know about the gold?
1200: 掉出来的。It fell out.
1200: 你怎么知道这棵树里会有金子?。You knew about the gold in this trunk?
1200: 我没说这棵树。I didn't say trunk!
1200: 给我看看 我是说我的鞋。Let me see. It's from my boot.
1200: 这树里有金子吗?。Is there gold in this trunk?
1200: 可以说英文吗?找到了!。Say something in English! I've found it!
1200: 装袋!。Pack it!
1200: 怎么变了?。It's changed!
1200: 蛇头呢?。Where is the Snake-head?
1200: 那龙头一定在里面!。The Dragon-head must be in there!
1200: 你去!。YOU go!
1200: 算了!。Forget it!
1200: 英文啊!。English!
1200: 我们怎么逃出去?。How can we get out of here?
1200: 有一个方法!。One Way!
1200: 坐好! 你干什么?。Sit tight! What are you doing?
1200: 不要动!。Don't move!
1200: 小心我的手 我很准的!。Watch out for my hand. I am super accurate!
1200: 准你个头!。Accurate what!
1200: 我来!。I'll do it!
1200: 小心我的手。Watch out for my hand.
1200: 船长,去东南方。Captain! Go southeast!
1200: 这边没路!。The road ends here.
1200: 从这里走!。This way!
1200: 好了。It's almost done.
1200: 准备!。Get ready!
1200: 一、二、三。One, two, three
1200: 卡住啦!。It's stuck!
1200: 怎么了?。What is going on?
1200: 没时间解释了!。No time to explain!
1200: 他们来啦!。Here they come!
1200: 你们无路可逃!。You've got nowhere to go!
1200: 来,不要开枪!。Come on, don't shoot!
1200: 走!。Come on!
1200: 丝巾!。Scarf!
1200: 丝巾!快!。Scarf! Hurry!
1200: 给他们戴上!给!。Put them on! Put it!
1200: 戴好!。Wear them well!
1200: 西蒙!。Simon!
1200: 戴上!。Put this on!
1200: 请他们吃蜜糖!。Treat them honey!
1200: 我不是告诉过你!。I told you!
1200: 小心炸弹!。Fire in the hole!
1200: 你成吗?。Can you manage?
1200: 你来!。You do it!
1200: 那我来!。I'll do it!
1200: 马蜂回巢啦!。The bees are homing in!
1200: 烟雾弹!。Smoke bombs!
1200: 动了,快上!。Quick! Get on quickly!
1200: 停!你们这些笨蛋!。Stop! You stupid!
1200: 没关系,让他们走!。It doesn't matter! Let 'em go!
1200: 我们还有五个。We still have five.
1200: 那些蜜蜂不是很友善。The bees are not so friendly.
1200: 为什么你们没事?。WhY YOU guys are okay?
1200: 不是!不是!不是!。No!No!No!
1200: 打电话给你老板!。Call your boss!
1200: 是!是!是!。Yes! Yes! Yes!
1200: 你们没事吗?没事!。Everybody okay? Okay!
1200: 钱啊!。Money!
1200: 你们没事吗?。Everybody okay?
1200: 没事!。Okay!
1200: 都没事吧?。Everybody okay?
1200: 没事。Okay.
1200: 弄丢了你的曾祖父。You lost your great grandfather
1200: 没事!。It's okay!
1200: 没事的,他爱大海。It's okay. He loved the sea.
1300: 这!这里!。Here! Here
1300: 这里!。Hey guys! Here!
1300: 大树直怪约一点三米,长约七米。The trunk is 1.3m in diameter and 7m long.
1300: 以圆柱体积公式计算。Its cylindrical volume is
1300: 大概有九百二十八万立方厘米。about 9.28 million cubic centimeters.
1300: 根据黄金和木头的比重。Based on its relative weight,
1300: 如果还能浮水。and the fact that it still floats,
1300: 大约有二十二分之一可以容纳金块。about 1/22 should be gold.
1300: 再除以每块金块的体积。Divide that by the size of each gold bar,
1300: 这棵树里面… 屁股好痛。inside this trunk... My butt hurts!
1300: 大概有两千九百块金块。There are 2,900 pieces of gold.
1300: 如果再乘以黄金的密度 每立方厘米十九克。Multiply that by the density of gold,
1300: 一共就是…八吨!。There are eight tons!
1300: 这么多?。So much?
1300: 每人一吨!。A ton of gold each!
1300: 那还多出两吨呢?。What about the two excess tons?
1300: 分八小吨!。Divide them into eight parts.
1300: 还有两小吨呢?。What about the two excess parts?
1300: 送给你了!。They are yours.
1300: 为什么给他?。Why him?
1300: 不为什么,高兴!。I just feel like it.
1300: 这就是他们…。This is why they
1300: 互相残杀的原因。slaughtered one another.
1300: 不会,我们连吵架都不会。No way, we don't even quarrel!
1300: 计算得怎么样了?。What's the result?
1300: 八吨!可能更多!。Eight tons! Maybe more!
1300: 我们去庆祝!到外面去!。Let's celebrate! Let's go outside!
1300: 用一个词来形容这段旅程就是: 浪漫。One word for this journey: romantic!
1300: 刺激!。Thrilling!
1300: 收获!。Rewarding!
1300: 奇趣!。Intriguing!
1300: 美满!。Satisfying!
1300: 听到哔声后,请留言。Leave your message after the tone.
1300: 我知道你在电话旁边。I know you are there.
1300: 不要一个人生闷气。Stop sulking on your own.
1300: 拿起电话来骂骂我吧。Pick up the phone and bawl me out.
1300: 我挂了。Got to go.
1300: 你就不能心平气和 跟人家谈一次吗?。Can't you ever have a proper conversation?
1300: 每次都是心平气和的开始。We start off nice and calm every time,
1300: 但结果总是面红耳赤。but always end up having a row.
1300: 早啊!。Morning!
1300: 早!。Morning!
1300: 早,昨天晚上谢谢了。Thanks for your help last night!
1300: 不用,你们…。Don't mention it.
1300: 早,你们的药。Your medicine
1300: 你们是不是有什么事要跟我说?。Don't you guys have a confession to make?
1300: 什么事?。Like what?
1300: 各位早安!。Good morning, everybody!
1300: 请留下!。Stay here!
1300: JC,为了感谢你们为我所做的事情。Last night I wrote a poem to thank all of you
1300: 昨晚我写了一首诗。for what you've done for me.
1300: 可可,你可以帮我翻译吗?。Coco, can you translate?
1300: 可以。Okay.
1300: 英勇的武士拯救了被压迫的。The oppressed rescued by brave knights
1300: 现实里一群满口谎言的无赖之徒。A bunch of lying scoundrels in real life
1300: 什么?。What?
1300: 他们展开一段危险的旅程。They set sail for a hazardous journey
1300: 被贪婪的欲望驱使。Driven by greed
1300: 展开一段不可告人的旅程。they embarked on a stealthy voyage
1300: 纯洁、正直、大无畏的心。with hearts pure, righteous, fearless
1300: 无私的精神。and without self interest.
1300: 人在做,天在看。Heaven will be yourjudge.
1300: 偷取国家的财产,是自私的行为。Stealing national treasure is despicable.
1300: 他们的慷慨会得到应有的回报。Their generosity will be rewarded.
1300: 纵使逃过了法律的制裁。You may evade the judgment of law,
1300: 也逃不过良心的审判。but never escape your own conscience.
1300: 上天保佑你们。God bless you.
1300: 每到除夕,你都会问自己。Ask yourselves every new year's eve,
1300: 有没有偷过新一年的生肖铜首。did I steal next year's zodiac animal head?
1300: 就算你得到全世界的财富。Even all the riches in the world,
1300: 也换不到一点心灵的平安喜乐。won't buy you any peace of mind.
1300: 哇!中文怎么这么长!。Wow! Chinese is so long!
1300: 那就是“上天保佑你”?。That was God bless you?
1300: 是的。Yes.
1300: 你确定没翻译错吗?。Are you sure the translation was correct?
1300: 我说得对吗?。Was I right?
1300: 我们喜欢。We like it.
1300: 我喜欢。I like it.
1300: 我们喜欢。We like it.
1300: 你到底想说什么?。What are you trying to say?
1300: 你们早就知道要来找金子。You always meant to look for gold.
1300: 连金属探测器都带来了。You even brought metal detectors.
1300: 找金子、找铜首,都要带探测器。Gold or bronze, we need metal detectors.
1300: 还骗!。Liars!
1300: 从一开始 你们要找的就是这些金子。You're gunning for these gold from day one!
1300: 你怎么可以到我房间乱翻东西?。How could you rummage through my room?
1300: 你别耍赖。Stop being a jerk.
1300: 他吐的时候 我扶你回房间无意中看见的。I saw these when I helped you back to your cabin.
1300: 那边有海豚!。Oh, dolphins!
1300: 有鲸鱼!。Whales, too!
1300: 鳄鱼!。Crocodiles!
1300: 海里怎么会有鳄鱼?我们走。Crocodiles in open sea? Let's go.
1300: 游过来不行!。They swim, don't they?
1300: 你看你们多有默契。You really work well as a team!
1300: 既然你知道,你问吧。Okay, then. Fire away
1300: 你根本就不是上官马丁,马丁上官。You're not even Martin Shangguan.
1300: 对。Correct.
1300: 你找嘉芙莲的曾祖父是假的。You weren't looking for Catherine's great grandfather.
1300: 找铜首、找金子才是真的。You came for the gold and the bronze heads!
1300: 算是对吧。You could say that.
1400: 每次得到的铜首 你都在拍卖会上给卖掉。You'll auction off each recovered bronze head.
1400: 对。Right.
1400: 这次的那两个,你要怎么处理?。What do you plan to do with these?
1400: 一到岸就有人来接收。Someone will pick them up when we reach port.
1400: 我一直以为你是为中国人找铜首。I thought they're for the Chinese people!
1400: 没想到你只是为了钱!。You're just a mercenery!
1400: 一些流落海外的文物。There are relics all over the world.
1400: 我们发点顺风财,问心无愧。Why can't we profit a little from them?
1400: 问心无愧?。You feel no shame?
1400: 这有关民族的尊严!。It's a matter of national dignity!
1400: 那几个破铜首。These battered heads...
1400: 有关民族尊严什么事?。have nothing to do with dignity
1400: 那是有一百多年历史的 民族工艺精华!。They represent centuries of our cultural heritage!
1400: 一百多年算不了什么。What's the big deal?
1400: 我们有几千年历史。China is thousands of years old.
1400: 以前能做,现在会做得更好。What we could achieve then, we can do better now.
1400: 发生什么事情了?。What's going on?
1400: 男孩与女孩的事情,走吧。Boy-girl problem. Come on.
1400: 你喜欢什么 我让工匠做十二个给你。If you like, I can get someone to make you a dozen.
1400: 什么朝代都有。From every dynasty
1400: 无赖!。Scoundrel!
1400: 我怎么无赖?。What, me?
1400: 你从找关教授开始 到法国跟我要伯爵的资料。From your first day with Professor Guan,
1400: 你都是在利用我们!。you have been using us!
1400: 小姐…。Young lady
1400: 第一,你不要每天扮演上帝。don't pretend you're holier than me.
1400: 第二,我们也没请你来。We didn't ask you to come along.
1400: 第三。And
1400: 鱼不张嘴,不会上钓。if a fish doesn't open its mouth, it can't take a bite!
1400: 是上钩!。It's take the bait!
1400: 你不要以为你能骗到别人 是什么本事。Being a cheat is nothing to be proud of.
1400: 你能骗的人,都是相信你的人。Your victims are those who trusted you.
1400: 没有认识你之前,这是我们的职业。We've been doing this long before we met you.
1400: 不管是什么职业。I don't care what you do.
1400: 只要对不起国家、社会、民族、家人。But if you wrong your family and fellow countrymen,
1400: 你的儿子,孙子都会抬不起头。your children will forever live in shame.
1400: 把船停下来!。Stop the boat!
1400: 什么事?。What is it?
1400: 金子!。The gold!
1400: 出了什么问题?。What's wrong?
1400: 没事!。Nothing!
1400: 把船固定在这个位置!。Stabilize the boat!
1400: 怎么会这样子?。How could this happen?
1400: 刚才还好好的。It was alright just now.
1400: 黄金太重。The gold is too heavy,
1400: 树干泡在水里太久。and the trunk has been soaking for too long.
1400: 漏了!。They just fell off.
1400: 你不是算过吗?。I thought you had it all worked out!
1400: 是你没搞清楚!。You didn't do it right.
1400: 把绳子绑在树的一头了!。You tied the rope to the wrong end!
1400: 就是你算错了!。It's your fault!
1400: 我?。Me?
1400: 住嘴!是你的责任!。Shut up! It's your responsibility!
1400: 不是一个人的错,上船再说。It isn't the fault of any one person.
1400: 我们还可以回来再捞啊。We could return and salvage it later.
1400: 对。Right.
1400: 对个屁!。Salvage my ass!
1400: 现在都变成这一带海盗的财产了!。Everything belongs to the pirates around here!
1400: 就当过路钱吧,跟他们对分。Consider this travel fee...
1400: 这片海域,有七八伙不同国籍的海盗 怎么分啊?。Pirates in this area are from seven nations.
1400: 好了好了,别吵了。Enough! Knock it off!
1400: 不会吵架的你们,别失望。If this is any consolation,
1400: 这里还有一块。I still have one here.
1400: 谁要是等着吃饭,就拿去吧。Whoever needs money can have it.
1400: 你们比她的曾祖父幸运。You are luckier than her great-grandfather.
1400: 至少不会空手而归了。At least you won't go home empty-handed.
1400: 也对。True.
1400: 以前,有人想把这些金子 带回自己的国家。Someone did once try to take them home.
1400: 无论带到哪里,也离不开这个地球。Still these gold remain on Mother Earth.
1400: 这边有七八伙海盗帮忙看着。Seven groups of pirates now watch over them.
1400: 比银行还安全。Safer than in a bank vault!
1400: 我们就让它原封不动的在一起吧。Let's leave them here undisturbed.
1400: 把地标记下来,快!。Mark the coordinates. Hurry!
1400: 金子没有了!。L'I'S gone!
1400: 什么?什么?。What? What?!
1400: 它去哪里了?。Where has it gone?
1400: 掉水里了?。Get into the water?
1400: 为什么不到水里找回来?。You can't get into the water to get it?
1400: 你去拿吧。You go get it.
1400: 关教授。Professor Guan,
1400: 关教授,铜首资料被窃。Professor Guan, please come and assist our investigation
1400: 请你配合我们的调查。on the theft of the bronze heads' data.
1400: 你继续,按我的要求。Just follow my instructions,
1400: 今天在伦敦的蛇首和羊首的拍卖。Today, the sale of a bronze rams' head and a bronze snake's head
1400: 创造了新记录。has set a new record at an art auction in London.
1400: 最后的一个龙首的售价相信会更高。The last one, the dragon, is expected to sell for even more.
1400: 蛇首和羊首的拍卖 引起了很大的争议。The sale of the bronze heads has provoked much controversy.
1400: 各国追讨流失文物的呼声 越来越高。Calls for repatriation of relics are intensifying.
1400: 我们不希望。We don't want our patriotic sentiment
1400: 国民的爱国心被利用。to be hijacked by others.
1400: 我们要感谢这些。We appreciate the young
1400: 勇于表达意愿的年轻人。for expressing their views.
1400: 公开拍卖没有合法来源的文物。The auctioning of historical relics from illegal sources,
1400: 只会鼓励更多的犯罪。will only encourage more criminal activities.
1400: 侵略者掠夺文物的行为 比盗贼更可耻。Those who plunder relics are worse than thieves!
1400: 抗议!。Yes!
1400: 法老王妃的金面罩和笑面佛。The golden mask of a pharaoh's concubine
1400: 在今天的拍卖中出现了流拍。and the secret smiling Buddha were passed in an auction today,
1400: 主要是受到了日益剧烈的 国际反对声的影响。affected by the increasing international uproar
1400: 警察。Police.
1500: 你们认识这两人吗?。Do you know these people?
1500: 最新消息指出MP集团宣布。In breaking news, MP Corporation has announced
1500: 他们得到了龙首的拍卖权。it has won the right to auction off the bronze
1500: 那具铜首会很快推出市场。the piece will go to market as soon as possible.
1500: 我已经打了七千多个电话给你。I've called you more than 7,000
1500: 只要你哼一句。Just say the word.
1500: 从今、将来、永远、以后、未来。From now on, in future, forever and ever...
1500: 我都不会再给你留言了。I won't call or bother you again.
1500: 找到了,找到了。We know where it is!
1500: 找到什么了?。Where is what?
1500: 龙首找到了!。The Dragon-head!
1500: MP宣布了下个礼拜拍卖龙首。MP will put it up for auction next week!
1500: 其实龙首一直就在他们手上。They've had it all along!
1500: 那个零,我们根本不可能拿到。We could never have gotten that bonus.
1500: 我们被人耍了。We've been fooled.
1500: 学艺不精,无话可说。We behaved like amateurs!
1500: 是宗盛骗了我们。Jonathan lied to us.
1500: 他和MP是一伙的。He has conspired with MP.
1500: 这两个学生估计也是他们打的。I figure they beat up those students, too.
1500: 你们组织里的两个学生。Is it true that two students from your organization
1500: 是否被打成重伤?。were badly beaten up?
1500: 对不起,我们不可以评论这个事情。Sorry, we cannot comment on this.
1500: 好的。Okay.
1500: 谢谢。Thank you.
1500: -先生,可否发表一下您的意见? -我没意见。Sir, care to comment? No comment.
1500: 小姐,请…。Madam, please
1500: 噢,这些记者…。Oh! These reporters
1500: 为了表达他们对出售文物的不满。to demonstrate their discontent with the sale of these relics
1500: 印度之星本来是。The crown jewel was originally
1500: 印度的国宝。an Indian national treasure of India.
1500: 为什么我们的历史文物。Why is it that our historical relics
1500: 永远被展览在外国的博物馆呢?。are on permanent display in foreign museums?!
1500: 在龙年来临之际。In time for the Chinese Year of the Dragon,
1500: 我为大家带来了龙铜首。I present the bronze Dragon-head.
1500: 底价是六千万欧元。Starting price 6O million euros.
1500: 国家文物不能倒卖。National heritage, NOT FOR SALE!
1500: 很多国家的珍贵文物。Cultural relics from many countries
1500: 被掠夺被偷盗而流失在国外。were pillaged and ended up abroad.
1500: 其中包括今天将要拍卖的压轴的。They include the star of today's auction,
1500: 备受瞩目的中国十二生肖中的龙首。the renowned bronze Dragon-head.
1500: 喂。Hello.
1500: 真的假的?。Are you sure?
1500: 我马上过来。I will come over right away.
1500: 帮我跟姐姐说一下,我离开一下。Tell my sister I will be back soon.
1500: 什么? 我离开一下。What? I will be back soon.
1500: 各位,请出价。Ladies and gentlemen, are there any bids?
1500: 十欧元!。Ten euro!
1500: 流标!。Pass!
1500: 请问你对龙首流拍有意见发表吗?。Any comment on the Dragon-head unsold?
1500: 你们会再次拍卖龙首吗?。Will the Dragon-head re-auction again?
1500: 这次流拍 会影响到MP公司的声誉吗?。Do you think the unsold affect the reputation of MP Corporation?
1500: 多拍几个角度!。Take more at different angles!
1500: 米雪,快点把它传给可可,快!。Michelle, send this to Coco. Quickly!
1500: 用这个再多拍几张。Take a few more with this.
1500: 什么访问?。What interview?
1500: 我不接受访问 他说有重要的事情。- I don't give interviews. -An important call.
1500: 喂?。Hello.
1500: 老板。Boss.
1500: 我们抓了三个学生,怎么办?。We caught three students. What now?
1500: 他们做了什么?。What did they do?
1500: 跟上次两个一样。Same as previous two.
1500: 又是来偷拍照的。They took photos again.
1500: 把他们先关起来。Lock them up first.
1500: 真的就没别的办法解决吗?。Is there really no other solution?
1500: 不想再拖了。I don't want it to drag on forever.
1500: 我想了一个早上。I've been thinking about this all morning.
1500: 谢谢!。Thanks!
1500: 国强、家富…。Johnny, Tommy
1500: 这封信,你帮我转交给…。Please give this letter to...
1500: 别对女人那么认真。Take it easy with women.
1500: 潇洒一点,学我!。Be cool, just like me!
1500: 喂?。Hello
1500: 我听得出来,听得出来…。I know you! I recognise the voice.
1500: 终于打过来了!。Your calls finally returned!
1500: 没没没,不忙不忙。No, I'm not busy
1500: 那两个猪朋狗友走了。They're gone.
1500: 好。Good.
1500: 吃什么都行,你说了算。Anything, whatever you say
1500: 中、日、意、法餐。Chinese, Japanese, Italian or French
1500: 好,都行。Fine. Love 'em all...
1500: 嗯,好。Eh, sure.
1500: 好的。Okay.
1500: 我同意。I agree.
1500: 好主意!。Good choice!
1500: 赞成!。I agree.
1500: 好,是,不见不散。Great! I'll wait for you,
1500: 不见不散!。until the end of time!
1500: 好,是是是,拜拜。Good. Yes, bye bye!
1500: 太好了!。Yes! Yes!
1500: 我就不相信你不打过来!。I knew you'd call me back!
1500: 一分耕耘,一分收获。As a man sows, so shall he reap.
1500: 皇天不负有心人。God helps those who help themselves.
1500: 可可来了。Coco is here.
1500: 谁?。Who?
1500: 可可,在外面,找你的。Coco. She's looking for you.
1500: 她来干什么?。What does she want?
1500: 我的信?。A letter for me?
1500: 那两个学生没事吧?。Are those students okay?
1500: 有三个人失踪了。Three more are missing.
1500: 什么?。What?
1600: 我弟。My brother,
1600: 莉莉。Lily'
1600: 还有米雪。and Michelle.
1600: 我的弟弟从小是和我一起长大的。I grew up with my kid brother.
1600: 爸爸在临终的时候。Before my father passed away,
1600: 嘱咐我,一定要好好照顾他。he told me to look after him.
1600: 他是我唯一的亲人。He's my only family now.
1600: 是我们家的希望。He is also our family's future.
1600: 我们都很热衷于。We're all passionate about
1600: 为我们的国家作出贡献!。each making our own contributions to our countries.
1600: 但是现在…。But now,
1600: 我们有两个人躺在医院。two of us are lying in hospital beds,
1600: 有三个人失踪了。and three of us are missing.
1600: 我们都不知道他们是生是死。And we don't know if they are still alive.
1600: 我求你。I beg you.
1600: 别这样子!。Pull yourself together.
1600: 你没有试过报警吗?。Have you contacted the police?
1600: 那都已经做了。I've tried everything.
1600: 我实在没有办法,才来求你的。You are my very last resort.
1600: 有些事情,我能帮的一定帮。I'd love to help whenever I can.
1600: 但是,那些人…。But these people
1600: 对不起,打扰你了。I'm sorry for being a nuisance.
1600: 关教授也因为给了我铜首的资料。Professor Guan is detained by police
1600: 被警察给带走了。for giving me those data.
1600: 你哭什么?。Why are you crying?
1600: 可可说,她弟弟是在龙首流拍之后。Coco said her brother disappeared
1600: 跟踪MP公司的人的时候失踪的。while spying on MP after the aborted auction.
1600: 这事跟MP公司一定有关系。MP must have something to do with this.
1600: 一堆树,什么都没有!。There are only trees, nothing else.
1600: 证据呢?。Where's the proof?
1600: 找啊!。Let's check it out!
1600: 你不是没有同情心的人!。Aren't you a compassionate person?
1600: 我更同情你。I feel more for you.
1600: 你们真的要这样子?。Is this what you really want?
1600: 是他一定要这样,我们完了。He insist on it! It's over between us!
1600: 我们根本就没有办法忍受对方。We can't tolerate each other.
1600: 什么叫没法忍受对方?。What does that mean?
1600: 是你有狐臭 还是他有当众挖鼻孔?。You stink, he disgrace himself in public, or what?
1600: 没有努力过,不要轻易说完了。Don't give up until you've really tried.
1600: 两个成年人,不如一个小孩子。Two grown-ups behaving worse than a child.
1600: 她起码写封信,你们做过什么?。At least your daughter wrote. What have you done?
1600: 我们注定是失败者。We are destined to fail.
1600: 失败?。Failure?
1600: 失败者找理由。Those who fail look for excuses.
1600: 成功者找方法。Those who succeed look for ways.
1600: 你不要再烦了!赶快救人吧!。Stop patronizing me! Lives are at stake!
1600: 要来不及了!。Or it will be too late!
1600: 答应帮助人,很简单。It's easy to make rash promises.
1600: 怎么帮?。But how?
1600: 是你说的,没有努力之前。Like you said, until you've tried
1600: 不能轻言放弃!。you must not give up!
1600: 喂,JC。Hey JC!
1600: 宗盛!。Jonathan!
1600: 什么事?。What's up?
1600: 我刚刚找到那张《玫瑰花》的画。I've just found the Roses.
1600: 好啊,马上来。Good! I'll come right over.
1600: 这就是方法!。That's my way!
1600: 说!。Speak!
1600: MP公司地址,我跟你说是真的。I didn't lie about MP's address.
1600: 我骗你干什么?。Why would I lie about it?
1600: 好!我相信你。Sure, I believe you.
1600: 但是龙头的事情 你知道一直在MP公司。But you knew all along MP had dragon-head, didn't you?
1600: 我们是永远拿不到的,是不是?。We'd never get that bonus, would we?
1600: 我怎么会知道?。How would I know?
1600: 我们合作那么久,我骗你干什么?。We're old partners, why would I lie to you?
1600: 你从来没骗过我?。You've never lied to me?
1600: 没有!我骗你干什么?。Of course not! Why would I?
1600: 你…你要干什么?。What are you doing?
1600: 这个…。This
1600: 这个是全世界最强的硫酸。This is the world's most powerful acid.
1600: 我为你泡制的。I formulated it specially for you.
1600: 有没有骗过我?。Have you ever lied to me?
1600: 有!。Yes.
1600: 我一开始就骗你。I lied to you from day one.
1600: 一开始。From day one
1600: 我都跟你说了,你…。I've told you everything.
1600: 你滴我干什么?。Why did you do that for?
1600: 果…果子盐。Fruity Fruit salt?
1600: 真有才!。Genius!
1600: 这么辛苦要直接见我。You came all the way to see me,
1600: 就是为了省下中间人佣金吗?。just to cut out the middlemen?
1600: 这些人都是吸血鬼。They are all blood-suckers.
1600: 这次龙头的事就给宗盛骗了。Jonathan lied about the Dragon-head.
1600: 不能全怪他。Can't blame him entirely.
1600: 龙头一直在我们手上。We had the Dragon-head all along.
1600: 我自己都忘了。I just forgot about it.
1600: 算了,做我们这行。Never mind. In our line of business,
1600: 骗人被骗,已经习惯了。we're used to conning each other
1600: 《玫瑰花》呢?。Where is the Roses?
1600: 如果是假的,不会带来给你看的。We wouldn't have brought it if it's a fake.
1600: 我还是要验一下。I still have to examine it.
1600: 不能离开我们的视线。It cannot leave our sight.
1600: 好。Sure.
1600: 我们准备好了。We are ready to begin.
1600: 开始吧。Just go ahead.
1600: 帮我验证一下这个。Check this out for me.
1600: 几分钟我做不了假的。I can't clone one so quickly.
1600: 化验这个。Verify this.
1600: 你们等一下。Wait here.
1600: 介意我们参观一下吗?。Mind if we look around?
1700: 随便吧。Be my guest.
1700: 想不到酒庄地下 藏着这么大一个验证中心!。An authentication centre underneath a vineyard?
1700: 是造假中心。A hub for counterfeiting, actually.
1700: 每年几十亿的交易。Billions of dollars of turnover each year.
1700: 大大小小,都是他们说了算。Everything is under their control.
1700: 这幅不是年初在欧洲博物馆 失窃的画吗?。Wasn't that stolen from an European museum earlier?
1700: 画得可真像!。Almost an exact replica!
1700: 别小看这些画工,都是大师级的。Artistes here are all masters in their own right.
1700: 可惜,死了才会出名。But they won't be famous in their lifetime.
1700: 多注意楼上。Keep an eye on upstairs.
1700: 这些人在干什么?。What are they doing?
1700: 他们把瓷器风沙打磨。Sandblasting a porcelain vase,
1700: 放在灰锰氧液里泡,再磨损加工。which will then be treated chemically,
1700: 看起来就像有几百年了。and ends up like an age-old antique.
1700: 中国的宣纸有好几层 上下都揭得开。Layers of Chinese Xuan paper can be separated.
1700: 这是一幅真迹。This is an original.
1700: 一开二,两张都是真的。Peel it apart and you'll get two originals!
1700: 那不是可以一开五、六。You can make 5 or 6 copies out of it!
1700: 那就太薄了。But each copy would be too thin.
1700: 那个呢?。What about that?
1700: 那是绢布,分不开。That's silk, which cannot be peeled off.
1700: 所以他们把一幅长画 一分六、一分八的卖。So they slice it up into 8 parts for sale.
1700: 亏他们能想得出来。How imaginative!
1700: 发掘出来的古物小碎片。Fragments of excavated relics,
1700: 根据考古还原。can be perfectly restored,
1700: 真身假底,假身真底。by forging with a replica.
1700: 那就是七分假三分真。So it's partly real partly fake.
1700: 他们再用X光照射。When it is exposed to X-ray,
1700: 使崭新的瓷器 一下子多了几千年历史。a brand new vase can become 1,000-year-old.
1700: 这可真是五花八门的。They are so resourceful!
1700: 那市场上还有多少是真的?。Is there anything real on the market?
1700: 百分之九十都是假的。9 out of 1O are fakes.
1700: 可怜的有钱人啊!。Pity the rich and famous!
1700: 那边。This way.
1700:JC JC
1700: 谁啊?。Who's that?
1700: 是九头鸟的人吧。Probably one of Vulture's men.
1700: 这是什么?。What is this?
1700: 这个…。This one
1700: 高压低温燃烧,模拟碳排放过程。A special furnace to emulate carbon emissions.
1700: 专门骗古董专家的。Designed to fool antique experts.
1700: 现在这种技术还没有研究好。Its technology hasn't yet been perfected.
1700: 放燃料和催化剂的步骤 只能靠人工。Fuel and catalyst can only be added manually.
1700: 他们真敢这么做。I can't believe they dare to go this far.
1700: 这么简陋的设备,危险吗?。It looks crude. Is it dangerous?
1700: 所有骗人的东西都危险。Deception is always risky.
1700: 很高兴见到你,JC。Nice to see you, JC!
1700: 你不会讲话了吗?。Did you lose your tongue?
1700: 我不想看到你。I don't want to see you.
1700: 不要这样嘛!。Oh! Come on, man.
1700: 他是谁?。Who's this guy?
1700: 他是JC。This is JC.
1700: 这行的大人物。A big name in the business.
1700: 名声有时候真不可靠。Reputations can be deceiving.
1700: 同行吗?。Competitor?
1700: 我们不一样的。We're not the same.
1700: 我们不会做他做的事情。We'd never do what he does.
1700: 什么?。What?
1700: 你不用那么趾高气扬好吗?。Don't be so cocksure, alright?
1700: 你可以做到的,我可以做得更好。Whatever you do, I can do better.
1700: 九头鸟,你从东南亚的寺庙 偷走了一个佛像。Vulture, you stole a Buddha from a Southeast Asian temple.
1700: 没错。That's right.
1700: 那些人还以为是邻国干的。They thought it was the work of a neighbor.
1700: 在边境发生了战争,死了几千人。It sparked a border war, killing thousands of people.
1700: 人终究会死的。People die.
1700: 那是他们的事情。That's their business.
1700: 你是我们这一行的人渣。You're the scumbag of our business.
1700: 上一次这样说我的人。You know the last person who called me that
1700: 已经上西天了。is no longer breathing.
1700: 是吗?。Uh yeah?
1700: 人…渣…。S-C-U-M-B-A-G!
1700: 人渣!。Scumbag.
1700: 我不用离开这沙发 就可以踢爆你的屁股。I can kick your ass without leaving this couch.
1700: 让我看看。Show me.
1700: 你输了!。You lose!
1700: 还是挨着呢。Still Touching.
1700: 挨着。Touching.
1700: 够了!。Stop!
1700: 你们可以走啦。You can go now.
1700: 好好享受你们的假期。Have a good vacation.
1700: 好的再见!。Good night!
1700: 你们在做什么呢?。What are you guys doing?
1700: 只是检查一下这些家具。Just checking the furniture.
1700: 粗劣膺品!。Cheap imitation.
1700: 你们两个想打就到外面去。Hey boys, take it outside. Not here.
1700: 好吗?。Okay?
1700: 这是真品,小心点。It's the real thing. Be careful with it.
1700: 哇!《玫瑰花》!。Wow, The Roses!
1700: 十一点位置 你们搞好就走吧。- Your eleven o'clock. -Leave them here when you're done.
1700: 我们晚些把它搬走。We'll clear them later.
1700: 老规矩,你明天会收到钱。You'll be paid tomorrow, as usual.
1700: 你要的价钱太高了 等我爸来再说吧。Your price is too high. Let's wait for Dad.
1700: 我可以给你个折扣。I can give you a discount.
1700: 但是我要三个人。But I want three people.
1700: 什么?。What?
1700: 关在上面那三个学生。Those you locked up upstairs.
1700: 我不明白你的意思。I don't understand.
1700: 那我去证明。Let me show you.
1700: 那证明我是对的。That confirms my suspicion.
1700: 那有本事,你去证明啊。Prove it if you can.
1800: 我去证明。I will.
1800: 拦住他!。Stop him!
1800: 停下来!。I said stop!
1800: 别跑!。Don't move!
1800: 别让他跑了!。Don't let him get away
1800: 别走!。Stop!
1800: 包抄他!。Stop him!
1800: 他在这里!。There he is, let's go!
1800: 包围他!。He's down there!
1800: 帮我开门!快点!。Open the door! Hurry!
1800: JC,你现在证明了什么?。JC, what have you proved?
1800: 拦住他,别让他跑。Stop him! Don't let him get away!
1800: 我正好憋了一肚子怨气没地方发。I've been looking for a punchbag all day.
1800: 你中奖了!。You've just hit the jack-pot.
1800: 九头鸟,想个办法。Vulture, do something.
1800: 不了,这是女子单打。No, it's girl-on-girl time.
1800: 对啊!来吧!。Oh. yeah!
1800: 看看你有多大本事!。Show me what you've got!
1800: 他在那边!抓他!。He's over there! Get him!
1800: 你还走!。Is he still going?
1800: 九头鸟,你去解决他!。Vulture, take him out!
1800: 这不公平!。That's not a real fight, man!
1800: 这么多人打一个人是卑鄙的行为!。Only pretty little sissy with no balls fight that way.
1800: 一对一才是公平较量!。Now, that is a fair game.
1800: 哇,这么丑!。Oh! So ugly!
1800: 你们还等什么呢?。What are you waiting for?
1800: 抓住他!。Get him!
1800: 快要爆炸了!。It's gonna blow!
1800: 快要爆炸了!赶快跑!。Get out of there, it's gonna blow!
1800: 快跑啊!。Run! Quick!
1800: 吴清,你们没事吧?。Wu, are you okay?
1800: 马丁!。Martin!
1800: 基儿!。Katie!
1800: 你没事吧?。You alright?
1800: 我没事。I'm okay
1800: 米高!。Michael!
1800: 父亲!。Dad!
1800: 邦妮!。Bonnie!
1800: 在这儿,我没事。Here, I'm fine.
1800: 劳伦斯。Lawrence.
1800: JC,我们终于见面了。JC, finally we meet.
1800: 父亲!。Daddy!
1800: JC弄的!。JC did it!
1800: 住嘴!。Shut up!
1800: 你这笨蛋,我要杀了你。You idiot, I'd kill you!
1800: 我是怎么教你的?。What did I teach you?
1800: 我们不搞绑架,我们只做膺品。We don't kidnap people! We make fake things!
1800: 老板,我们要尽快离开。Boss, I think we need to leave ASAP.
1800: 是真的吗?。Is that real?
1800: 《玫瑰花》是真的。It is real.
1800: 你检验过了?。You had it tested?
1800: 是,检验过了。Yes, I have tested it.
1800: JC,真希望我们可以 在另外一个场合里见面。JC, I wish we could've met under different circumstances.
1800: 真希望你不作假。I wish you'd make real things.
1800: 看来你已经让我没法作假了。Well, you certainly took care of that.
1800: 我就保留这个 当作你赔偿我的损失。And for your trouble, I'm going to keep this free-of-charge.
1800: 你就陪着这些。Now, I certainly hope you'll escort
1800: 年轻人安全回家。these nice, young people home, safely,
1800: 以后我们再继续合作。and that you and I can resume our relationship.
1800: 成交吗?。Is that a deal?
1800: 成交。Deal.
1800: 带他们出去。Get 'em out of here.
1800: 噢!关于那龙首我真抱歉。Oh. Sorry about the dragon.
1800: 它消失了 所以没有额外的一个零给你了。I guess it just disappeared. No extra zero.
1800: 好好欣赏你的《玫瑰花》吧。Enjoy your Roses.
1800: 爸,你这样就让他们走。Dad, you're letting them off too easy.
1800: 国际刑警已经注意到这个地方了。Interpol's onto this place.
1800: 他帮我们省了去拆毁这地方的功夫。We have to destroy it anyway. He just saved us the trouble.
1800: 你去看看有什么值得保留的。Salvage anything that's worth anything,
1800: 然后马上离开这里。then get the hell outta here.
1800: 把一切责任推在法兰基身上。Make sure Frankie takes the blame.
1800: 知道了,爸。Okay, Dad.
1800: 我有项工作给你!。I have a job for you!
1800: 好的!。Yes, sir!
1800: 那些追讨流失文物的抗议。The antique market has tanked
1800: 影响了古玩买卖市场。because of these whiny hippies and their protests.
1800: 我要给他们一个教训。I want to teach the world a lesson,
1800: 就拿龙首来开刀吧。starting with the Dragon-head.
1800: 怎么做?。HOW?
1800: 让龙飞呀!。Time for the dragon to fly.
1800: 九头鸟!。Vulture!
1800: 真可惜!。What a pity!
1800: 因为连串的抗议。Auction houses have come under pressure
1800: 拍卖行受到很大的压力。after protests broke out around the world
1800: 世界各地都号召国家文物回归。calling for the return of national treasures.
1800: MP宣布如果龙首拍卖 再次被反对者影响。MP announced that if the sale of the Dragon-head
1800: 他们会采取进一步的行动。is affected by the protests, they will be forced to act.
1800: 是时候开始我们的非公开拍卖。Let's begin our private auction!
1800: 珍贵的龙铜首。For the precious Dragon-head,
1800: 很感谢!。Thank you so much!
1800: 好消息!。Great news!
1800: 全球华人商会捐款五千万元!。Chinese businesses worldwide donated $50M!
1800: 可是没有用,中国政府根本不收。So what? The government won't accept
1800: 他们不接受任何从拍卖会上 投得的铜首。anything that is acquired from an auction.
1800: 你就跟他们说,我们买回来。Tell them we will buy it first
1800: 先替他们保管就好了吧。and keep it in trust for them.
1800: 不行,就剩一个头了 谁买谁是罪人。No, whoever buys it will become public enemy.
1800: 第二次也是最后一次推出拍卖。The 2nd and last time it will be up for auction,
1800: 没有底价。with no starting price.
1800: 有第一个叫价的吗?。Do I have any opening bid?
1900: 全世界的媒体都在等候着答覆。With the international press waiting for answer,
1900: MP公司威胁,如果今天中午之前。MP has threatened to dump the head
1900: 还没人出价。into a volcano
1900: 就要把龙首扔到火山里。if no bids are received before noon today.
1900: 大家见到我身后的火山。You can see the volcano behind me.
1900: 十二生肖中的龙头 将永远消失在这里。The Dragon-head might be consumed by it.
1900: 女士们,先生们。Ladies and Gentlemen,
1900: 我们定在中午的拍卖期限 就快到了。Our mid-day deadline is fast approaching.
1900: 我还在等候第一个叫价。I've yet to receive an opening bid.
1900: 如果龙首还是流拍。If the auction is aborted again,
1900: MP公司就会将龙首。MP will dump the Dragon-head
1900: 丢入我们面前的这座活火山中。into the live volcano in front of us.
1900: 到现在为止 我仍然没收到第一个叫价。At this stage, I haven't received any opening bid.
1900: 第一次提示。Fair warning.
1900: 第二次提示。Fair warning.
1900: 最后机会。Last chance.
1900: 物件未被售出!。This item is unsold.
1900: 老板,龙首流拍了。Boss! The Dragon head's been taken off the auction block.
1900: 把它扔掉!。Dump it!
1900: 好吧!兄弟们!出发了!。Alright! Guys! Let's do this!
1900: 真要发生了。It's really happening.
1900: 他们开始行动了。They've started their mission.
1900: 我们看见三个跳伞员 从机舱跳出来。Looking at the three skydivers,
1900: 可以清楚看见其中一个拿着龙首。we can clearly see one of them is holding the Dragon-head.
1900: 丢了!。They're dumping it!
1900: MP公司称这个行动为。For the whole process, MP Corporation has named this mission.
1900: “飞龙在天”。Let the Dragon Fly!
1900: 怎么出现了第四个跳伞员?。What is this? A 4th diver has appeared
1900: 看那边!快看那边!。Check over there!
1900: 醒一醒!。Wake up!
1900: 醒一醒!。Wake up!
1900: 去救她!。Save her!
1900: 谢谢!。Thank you!
1900: 龙首已经脱手了!。He just let go of the Dragon-head!
1900: 正在向火山口坠落!。It's falling towards the volcano!
1900: 他们已到达能够打开降落伞的 最低高度。They simply have to open their chutes now!
1900: 但都还没打开!。But they're still free-falling!
1900: 情况非常危急!。Very dangerous!
1900: 较早时间,我们拍到这第四跳伞者。A moment ago, we captured a picture of this 4th jumper,
1900: 但未能确定他的身份。but we still cannot identify him.
1900: 是马丁!。It's Martin!
1900: 马丁!。Martin!
1900: 怎么会是他?。How could it be him?
1900: 你是无翼秃鹰。You are a condor without wings,
1900: 不要梦想你可以打败我。don't even think you can beat me.
1900: 不要!你疯了!。No! You're crazy!
1900: 这个神秘人,已经没有降落伞。The mysterious man has just lost his chute!
1900: 他拿到龙头又怎么样?。Not even the Dragon-head can save him!
1900: 它是你的了!。It's yours!
1900: 兄弟,真有你的!。You're really something else, brother.
1900: 根据我们的特别报告,MP公司主脑。In our special report, MP Corporation chief,
1900: 劳伦斯摩根和他的儿子米高。Lawrence Morgan, and his son, Michael,
1900: 因涉嫌藏有失窃的 价值连城的油画《玫瑰花》。were arrested after the stolen Roses,
1900: 而被拘捕。was found on MP property.
1900: 棒极了!太好了!。Yes! Wonderful!
1900: 现在我们有一个特别报导。And here's a special story.
1900: 今天有四位外国领事。Todya, four foreign consuls each received,
1900: 分别收到匿名包裹 装着该国遗失已久的国宝。unmarked packages containing lost national treasures.
1900: 其中包括埃及法老的金权杖。They include the Egyptian Pharoah's Golden scepter,
1900: 俄国嘉芙莲女皇的权杖。Czarina Catherine of Russia's staff,
1900: 和镶了金鹰的印加珠宝盒。an lncan jewelry box decorated with a golden eagle.
1900: 别忘了还有阿拉伯之星。And don't forget the Star of Arabia.
1900: 到现在都没人知道 这个神秘邮寄者是谁。Now nobody knows who this mystery sender is.
1900: 太神奇了,是不是?。Quite amazing, isn't it?
1900: 类似的新闻还有,日本刚宣布。In similar news, Japan has just announced
1900: 会把五本韩国古书归还给南韩。it will return five ancient books to Korea.
1900: 太好了!。Yes!
1900: 你好,我叫安娜。Hi! My name is Anna
1900: 我代表维护文物协会。I'm be happy on behalf of the Association of Cultural Preservation,
1900: 送给你这个作为我们的谢意。I give you this as a token of our appreciation.
1900: 多谢你们。Thank you very much.
1900: 不用谢他。No need to thank him.
1900: 经他的手卖出去的更多呢。He has sold more than he donates.
1900: 看!关教授也放出来了。Look, Professor Guan has been freed.
1900: 廖先生!你妻子刚生了!。Mr. Liao, your wife has just given birth!
1900: 我来了!。I am coming!
1900: 我先不管你了! 你去吧!。I've got to go! You run along.
1900: 我也去看看。I'll go and check it out.
1900: JC,你真行!。JC, you're the man!
1900: 你约我!还说不见不散。- You dated me! -Said you'd show up for sure!
1900: 很大声的电话录音,你听吧。It's loud! You listen to it.
1900: -我走啦! -我中、日、意、法餐都吃遍了。- I'm leaving! -I've eaten every cuisine on offer here!
1900: 你还没出现!。And still you're nowhere
1900: 可可!。Coco!
1900: 再见!。BYE-bye!
1900: 嘉芙莲!。Catherine!
1900: 我有东西给你。I have something for you.
1900: 《乾隆秋猎图》?。Emperor Qianlong's Autumn Hunt?
1900: 我学你们,偷来的。I learned from you. I stole it!
1900: 反正那些银行家不懂。Bankers won't know how to appreciate it anyway.
1900: 你…。You
1900: 离开你们之后,我一直在学中文。Since we parted, I've been learning Chinese.
1900: 太好了!。It's wonderful!
1900: 姐姐送你的礼物。A present from my sister.
1900: 紫色的!。Purple!
1900: JC怎么样了?。How is JC?
1900: 他醒了,你去看看他。He's come around. You can see him.
1900: 我去看他。I'll go to see him now.
1900: 《乾隆秋猎图》?。Emperor Qianlong's Autumn Hunt?
1900: 快打开看看!。Check it out!
1952: 你们的事,好好解决吧。Try to settle your differences.
1952: 妈妈!。Mama!
1952: 两个五十分的人在一起。Only the efforts of two half-decent people
1952: 才能给她一百分的成长环境。can give her a decent environment to grow up.
1952: 如果你愿意。If you are willing,
1952: 我们重新来过。we can start all over again.
1952: 是个女孩!。It's a girl!
1952: 过来看!。Come and see for yourself!
1952: 恭喜!。Congratulations!
1952: 取了什么名?真可爱!。What's her name? So lovely!
1952: 世和!世和?。Pax!Pax?
1952: 世界和平!。It's Latin for peace.
1952: JC帮我取了四个,我选了…。JC gave me four names to choose
1952: 大嫂?大嫂?。Sis? Sis?
1952: 她是谁?。Who is she?
1952: 电话录音里那个。The voice-mail lady!
1952: 去看看!。Let's check it out!
1952: 我马上就回来。I will be right back.
1952: 来来,过来。Come over here!
1952: 她是谁?。Who is she?
1952: 他没事的,复原的很快。He's going to be fine. In fact, he is healing quickly.
1952: 一两个星期内他应该可以出院了。He could check out of here within a week or two.
1952: 谢谢。Thank you.
1952: 我刚刚还在想…。I was just thinking
1952: 别说了。It's okay.
1952: 那是以前的留言。That was an old message.
1952: 现在,我知道你做了些什么了。Now I know what you've been up to.
1952: 起来吧!。Get up!
1952: 开始!。Action!
1952: 烧手!。Stung my palms!
1952: 抓狗!快抓狗!。Get the dogs! Control them!
1952: 真乖。Good boy.
1952: 又咬?。Not again!
1952: 抓狗!。Get the dog!
1952: 大哥,不要站太边沿!好危险的!。Don't stand too close to the edge. It's dangerous!
1952: 我就在火山爆发的一刹那!。I'm here when it explodes!
1952: 你真打!。You really slapped me!
1952: 还打?NG了!。Stop it, it's NG already!
1952: 每一次做危险动作都会很怕很怕。I'm very scared whenever I have a dangerous performance.
1952: 会想很多事情。I think a lot.
1952: 有些是可能这是我最后一个镜头。It might be my last shoot,
1952: 也是我人生的最后一个镜头。and the last one in my life.
1952: 行吗?。Was it okay?
1952: 我们是不同的…。We are not the same
1952: 我们…。We are
1952: 我们是不同的…。We are not the same
1952: 我们不会做他做的事情!。We will never do what he does!
1952: 准备…。Stay clear
1952: 放烟,小胖放烟。Chubby, let's have some smoke!
1952: 3!2!1!。Three, Two, One
1952: 机器都会听我讲话。Machine can understand me.
1952: 抓紧!。Hold tight!